MSPaint Adventures: Homestuck

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

MSPaint Adventures: Homestuck

Postby Invisusira » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Alright, some of you know or have figured out that the Wafflesforface Interactive Adventure was inspired by MSPaint Adventures, the online comic/thing driven by the readers. I had followed it for the whole Problem Sleuth saga, which was pretty funny. But, like any user-driven content site can expect, it started to become ridiculously more and more obscure. Still good tho, as long as you followed it.

I had started reading Homestuck after PS ended. It started getting obscure even more quickly. My main problem was the reliance on reading. I want to look at sparkly pictures, not read AIM chat logs! So I stopped following it after a while.

Well, I went back and kinda browsed through it the other day. It's as obscure as ever. BUT, the guy's been using Flash more and more, and later on in the story there are a couple of pretty sweet movies. Sweet enough for me to go back and catch up, which took me a few days to do. Even after catching up, you're not really going to understand jack shit unless you actually read the stuff. I HIGHLY recommend reading at least the recaps, which tell you a LOT of shit I pretty much guarantee you'll miss.

Anyway, mainly, I went back and bolded the links to those movies. They're pretty sweet, and there's a decent amount of other cool Flash work in the story, too.
Invisusira

Re: MSPaint Adventures: Homestuck

Postby Shamora » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Problem Sleuth...hmmm...sounds familiar, but I just can't place a finger on it.
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Warsong, Horde - <Orbit>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 90 Assassination Rogue
Shamora

Postby Arnock » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Strike a pose, because it just got real!

I got about halfway through problem sleuth before I just gave up on it. Just got too ridiculous and confusing, and most of the humor devolved into nothing but random nonsense.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Barathorn » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 am

Stop being lazy and start writing Catforface - Kittyclysm the new expansion pack for Wafflesforface MMORPWFFG.

Get the consort to help you.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby firstamendme » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:31 pm

I actually own a 'Pose as a Team, Cause Shit Just Got Real' T-Shirt. It was a b-day present from the wife.
firstamendme

Return to Arkham Asylum