Remove Advertisements

I am a Ghost!

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

I am a Ghost!

Postby Wakeman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 pm

http://kr.starcraft2.com/dominion/entrance-exam-intro.xml

You Have Been Chosen To Become a Ghost

As you've guessed by now, this has all been a test. We know that you've always felt... different. When your mom told you that you were "special" for hearing voices in your head, she wasn't kidding. Our wranglers have identified you as an individual with tremendous psionic abilities. However, until you learn how to control these abilities, you pose a danger to yourself and everyone around you. Luckily, the Dominion has a place for "special" people like you -- the Ghost Academy. You are hereby recruited into this elite institute to train as one of the Dominion's elusive ghost operatives. Pack nothing for your journey. Where you're going, your past life is irrelevant.

Well, I don't really hear voices in my head. Anyway..... ;)
Image Fear my Bacon of Light!
Wakeman

Re: I am a Ghost!

Postby Hayz » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Thor pilot for me...

You Have Been Chosen To Become a
THOR PILOT
The Dominion military is always in search of brilliant individuals capable of formulating complex battle strategies. You are not one of these people. But if there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that sometimes you just need someone who likes to smash things. From your test results, you're a perfect fit for this role. What better way to satisfy your borderline psychotic thirst for destruction than in the comfy pilot seat of one of the Dominion's most powerful weapons to date: the Thor! With this neosteel behemoth at your command, you'll be given free rein to obliterate as many of our enemies' air and ground forces as your uncaring little heart desires. Leave any notions of finesse behind you -- if you had any in the first place -- and report to the nearest recruitment center on Korhal IV immediately.
Deathknights are whores! They're cheap, easy, and spread diseases.
OOM, pulling more trash.
Its alright, I'm a Paladin!
They can't stop us let 'em try, for heavy metal we will die!
Hayz

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Firebat.
Now I get paid when I survive doing what I want! MWAHAHAHHA!
You Have Been Chosen To Become a Firebat

Well, look who has an appetite for destruction… or self-destruction. We'd just as soon incarcerate your kind for recklessly endangering our way of life, but we trust your insatiable desire to incinerate living things will prove valuable on the battlefield after a bit of "resoc" on Korhal IV. Never heard of it? It's like a vacation for the mind. Report to the nearest barracks at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we want you to don the CMC-660 Heavy Combat Suit and go light up some bad guys. So long as you go where you're told, you'll have your chance to quench that carnal, destructive thirst of yours. Go wild. Show the enemy what happens when they denounce the emperor's authority. Your questionable ethics and lust for destruction make you the ideal candidate for the Dominion's firebats!
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby aranil » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Viking pilot....

You Have Been Chosen To Become a
VIKING PILOT
From your answers, it's clear that living life to its fullest has never been a problem for you. While you pride yourself on having survived over a dozen high-speed hoverbike crashes, the Dominion has taken note of the threat that your wild antics pose to the population at large. Fortunately, we've been looking for an adventurous individual just like you to pilot our newest anti-air and ground-support weapon system. We call it the viking, a modern marvel capable of reconfiguring between an air-superiority fighter and an assault walker. You are hereby summoned to the nearest starport to begin flight school. Make no mistake: only the most skilled pilots will ever master the viking. But if you do, fame and glory await!

My thing is though is I choose to be nice most of the time, and this seems to be a different thing from being nice.
aranil

Postby Ehtirno » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm

aranil wrote:My thing is though is I choose to be nice most of the time, and this seems to be a different thing from being nice.

There is no "nice" in the Terran Dominion. Just less destructive and/or batshit insane. You probably got the closest they got ;)
Ehtirno

Postby Argali » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Firebat here too!
Argali

Postby Arnock » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Ghost as well
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Dorvan » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Thor Pilot

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Ghost, bru.
Levantine

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Fire it up~
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Gorlando » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Marine. <.<
Gorlando

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Gorlando wrote:Marine. <.<

Welcome to the Dominion, cannon fod-- err valued soldier!
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Passionario » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:27 am

You Have Been Chosen To Become a SCV Pilot

Have you ever dreamt of exploring distant planets and then working overtime there for minimum wage? Well, your dreams have been answered, pardner! It just so happens that the Dominion has a use for your undying loyalty and pathetic fear of the battlefield frontlines. You're ordered to report to the command center on Mar Sara at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we're strapping you into one of our T-280 Space Construction Vehicles! The only exotic planets you'll be seeing are the ones we need to establish a stronghold on and wipe the enemy from. You'll serve your emperor well by becoming a glorified construction worker. You are hereby recruited as an SCV pilot to maintain the infrastructure of our military outposts, supply trains, and support buildings. Now go get 'em!
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Wakeman » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 am

One interesting bug about this test: I suppose everyone knows that Firebat is a Starcraft 1 unit. However, there is no Firebat in Starcraft 2 currently. :lol:
Image Fear my Bacon of Light!
Wakeman

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 am

Wakeman wrote:One interesting bug about this test: I suppose everyone knows that Firebat is a Starcraft 1 unit. However, there is no Firebat in Starcraft 2 currently. :lol:

It's because we didn't like the new rendittion and burned the designer.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum