Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Lightbeard » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Tonight they just worked his release into a storyline. The leader of the group Wade Barret said that Daniel Bryan felt remorse for the attack and will never be seen again. So looks legit to me.
Lightbeard

Postby Tarl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Hear is what is being said on PWInsider.com:

For what it's worth, people inside the WWE hierarchy are being told that the reason Danielson had to be let go was due to the fact that his choking of Justin Roberts was in violation of the "don't do anything related to Chris Benoit" rule, which Mike Johnson first reported here on the site as the story was breaking on Friday night.
Tarl

Postby Barathorn » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am

Tarl wrote:Hear is what is being said on PWInsider.com:

For what it's worth, people inside the WWE hierarchy are being told that the reason Danielson had to be let go was due to the fact that his choking of Justin Roberts was in violation of the "don't do anything related to Chris Benoit" rule, which Mike Johnson first reported here on the site as the story was breaking on Friday night.

Its bizarre after VM said Benoit's name would NEVER be mentioned on WWE or any of its associated companies ever again due to the real details about the murder of his family becoming clear that now they have a rule named after him.

Americans be crazy.

WWE is also now shite. I used to enjoy it as a 'soap opera' but now there are too many adverts and too much talking and hardly any wrestling at all.

I find it amusing that so many people in America think it is 'real'.I also find that incredibly sad.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Fridmarr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 am

Barathorn wrote:I find it amusing that so many people in America think it is 'real'.I also find that incredibly sad.
I'm pretty sure I've never met anyone that believes it is real, a streak that I hope continues.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Lightbeard » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 am

Barathorn wrote:
Tarl wrote:Hear is what is being said on PWInsider.com:

Its bizarre after VM said Benoit's name would NEVER be mentioned on WWE or any of its associated companies ever again due to the real details about the murder of his family becoming clear that now they have a rule named after him.

Americans be crazy.

WWE is also now shite. I used to enjoy it as a 'soap opera' but now there are too many adverts and too much talking and hardly any wrestling at all.

I find it amusing that so many people in America think it is 'real'.I also find that incredibly sad.

I've yet to meet in American that believe it to be real except for little kids.
Lightbeard

Postby Shoju » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 am

You need to come to Ohio. It runs rampant here.
Shoju

Postby Skwigelf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 am

Barathorn wrote:

They took his job!

TUK A DERR!
Skwigelf

Postby Lightbeard » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm

The rookies beat down Vince McMahon this week. I found that enjoyable.
Lightbeard

Postby Hayz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

I have seen way too many people who think its real, and who get very into it. for example there was an entire conversation going on facebook about how so and so made a bitch move and so and so should have just taken out blah blah blah blah blah. It's these people that prove the "sucker born every minute" rule, and these suckers could make me wealthy.
Deathknights are whores! They're cheap, easy, and spread diseases.
OOM, pulling more trash.
Its alright, I'm a Paladin!
They can't stop us let 'em try, for heavy metal we will die!
Hayz

Postby Lightbeard » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Whenever I talk with my friends about wrestling we sometimes speak ina kayfabe sense. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayfabe

Like for example we'll talk about who has a chance to win a match in kayfabe but then turn around and talk about who has a chance to win based on booking, the storyline, whoever is the heel/face etc. So sometimes people may talk in Kayfabe but know it's not real.
Lightbeard

Postby Shoju » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:21 am

sadly, there are people here who get belligerent and violent when they hear that wrestling is fake. I will never forget my band was setting up for a show, and this guy seated at the bar asked if they could turn the channel to some wrestling thing.

The bartender responded: How about we watch something real?
The patron reached accross the bar, grabbed the bartender by the shirt and slammed his head on the bar. He than ran out of the bar screaming "that wasn't fake now was it B*TCH!" When the cops picked him up, he said that he did it because he wanted to show people that wrestling isn't fake.

This is just 1 of the losers who live in Ohio.
Shoju

Postby Argali » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Wait, what, wrestling isn't real?
Argali

Postby Lightbeard » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 am

I have proof wrestling is totally 100% not fake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU_-fVNs ... playnext=1

YOSHIHIKO vs Kota Ibushi watch the whole match if u want a good laugh YOSHIHIKO's entrance is pretty epic
Lightbeard

Postby aranil » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Shoju wrote:sadly, there are people here who get belligerent and violent when they hear that wrestling is fake. I will never forget my band was setting up for a show, and this guy seated at the bar asked if they could turn the channel to some wrestling thing.

The bartender responded: How about we watch something real?
The patron reached accross the bar, grabbed the bartender by the shirt and slammed his head on the bar. He than ran out of the bar screaming "that wasn't fake now was it B*TCH!" When the cops picked him up, he said that he did it because he wanted to show people that wrestling isn't fake.

This is just 1 of the losers who live in Ohio.

That isn't wrestling, that is random violence. Totally different.
aranil

Postby Lightbeard » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqIwtd5hOQ8

Shows how awesome the PG Era is!
Lightbeard

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum