Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Lightbeard » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Tonight they just worked his release into a storyline. The leader of the group Wade Barret said that Daniel Bryan felt remorse for the attack and will never be seen again. So looks legit to me.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Tarl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Hear is what is being said on PWInsider.com:

For what it's worth, people inside the WWE hierarchy are being told that the reason Danielson had to be let go was due to the fact that his choking of Justin Roberts was in violation of the "don't do anything related to Chris Benoit" rule, which Mike Johnson first reported here on the site as the story was breaking on Friday night.
Tarl
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: Arygos via Detroit

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Barathorn » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am

Tarl wrote:Hear is what is being said on PWInsider.com:

For what it's worth, people inside the WWE hierarchy are being told that the reason Danielson had to be let go was due to the fact that his choking of Justin Roberts was in violation of the "don't do anything related to Chris Benoit" rule, which Mike Johnson first reported here on the site as the story was breaking on Friday night.


Its bizarre after VM said Benoit's name would NEVER be mentioned on WWE or any of its associated companies ever again due to the real details about the murder of his family becoming clear that now they have a rule named after him.

Americans be crazy.

WWE is also now shite. I used to enjoy it as a 'soap opera' but now there are too many adverts and too much talking and hardly any wrestling at all.

I find it amusing that so many people in America think it is 'real'.I also find that incredibly sad.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7112
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Fridmarr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 am

Barathorn wrote:I find it amusing that so many people in America think it is 'real'.I also find that incredibly sad.
I'm pretty sure I've never met anyone that believes it is real, a streak that I hope continues.
Fridmarr
Global Mod
 
Posts: 9671
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Lightbeard » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 am

Barathorn wrote:
Tarl wrote:Hear is what is being said on PWInsider.com:

For what it's worth, people inside the WWE hierarchy are being told that the reason Danielson had to be let go was due to the fact that his choking of Justin Roberts was in violation of the "don't do anything related to Chris Benoit" rule, which Mike Johnson first reported here on the site as the story was breaking on Friday night.


Its bizarre after VM said Benoit's name would NEVER be mentioned on WWE or any of its associated companies ever again due to the real details about the murder of his family becoming clear that now they have a rule named after him.

Americans be crazy.

WWE is also now shite. I used to enjoy it as a 'soap opera' but now there are too many adverts and too much talking and hardly any wrestling at all.

I find it amusing that so many people in America think it is 'real'.I also find that incredibly sad.


I've yet to meet in American that believe it to be real except for little kids.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Shoju » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 am

You need to come to Ohio. It runs rampant here.
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 6396
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Skwigelf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 am

Barathorn wrote:
I find it amusing that so many people in America think it is 'real'.I also find that incredibly sad.


They took his job!

TUK A DERR!
User avatar
Skwigelf
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:07 am

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Lightbeard » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm

The rookies beat down Vince McMahon this week. I found that enjoyable.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Hayz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

I have seen way too many people who think its real, and who get very into it. for example there was an entire conversation going on facebook about how so and so made a bitch move and so and so should have just taken out blah blah blah blah blah. It's these people that prove the "sucker born every minute" rule, and these suckers could make me wealthy.
Deathknights are whores! They're cheap, easy, and spread diseases.
OOM, pulling more trash.
Its alright, I'm a Paladin!
They can't stop us let 'em try, for heavy metal we will die!
Image
User avatar
Hayz
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 am

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Lightbeard » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Whenever I talk with my friends about wrestling we sometimes speak ina kayfabe sense. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayfabe

Like for example we'll talk about who has a chance to win a match in kayfabe but then turn around and talk about who has a chance to win based on booking, the storyline, whoever is the heel/face etc. So sometimes people may talk in Kayfabe but know it's not real.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Shoju » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:21 am

sadly, there are people here who get belligerent and violent when they hear that wrestling is fake. I will never forget my band was setting up for a show, and this guy seated at the bar asked if they could turn the channel to some wrestling thing.

The bartender responded: How about we watch something real?
The patron reached accross the bar, grabbed the bartender by the shirt and slammed his head on the bar. He than ran out of the bar screaming "that wasn't fake now was it B*TCH!" When the cops picked him up, he said that he did it because he wanted to show people that wrestling isn't fake.

This is just 1 of the losers who live in Ohio.
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 6396
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Argali » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Wait, what, wrestling isn't real?
Image
User avatar
Argali
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:38 am

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Lightbeard » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 am

I have proof wrestling is totally 100% not fake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU_-fVNs ... playnext=1

YOSHIHIKO vs Kota Ibushi watch the whole match if u want a good laugh YOSHIHIKO's entrance is pretty epic
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby aranil » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Shoju wrote:sadly, there are people here who get belligerent and violent when they hear that wrestling is fake. I will never forget my band was setting up for a show, and this guy seated at the bar asked if they could turn the channel to some wrestling thing.

The bartender responded: How about we watch something real?
The patron reached accross the bar, grabbed the bartender by the shirt and slammed his head on the bar. He than ran out of the bar screaming "that wasn't fake now was it B*TCH!" When the cops picked him up, he said that he did it because he wanted to show people that wrestling isn't fake.

This is just 1 of the losers who live in Ohio.


That isn't wrestling, that is random violence. Totally different.
User avatar
aranil
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: On the floor

Re: Wrestler Released for Being Too Violent(Wall of text Inside)

Postby Lightbeard » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqIwtd5hOQ8

Shows how awesome the PG Era is!
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest