Remove Advertisements

Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Lightbeard » Sat May 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Thread title ^
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Argali » Sat May 15, 2010 3:42 pm

LFL
Image
User avatar
Argali
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:38 am

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat May 15, 2010 4:44 pm

I propose to instead freak out at the level of appropriateness that Bohemian Rhapsody has with Evangelion.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Barathorn » Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 am

Nice to see that the status quo is maintained.

LFL.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Lightbeard » Mon May 17, 2010 7:58 am

Barathorn how I've missed you and I'm glad you kept your avatar
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Barathorn » Mon May 17, 2010 8:16 am

Lightbeard wrote:Barathorn how I've missed you and I'm glad you kept your avatar


How have you missed me? I am the size of a houseboat?

I am going to change the avatar soon. I believe the time is riWE ARE PURRING WE ARE PURRING WE ARE PURRING.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Lightbeard » Mon May 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Yeah whats up with everyone having cat eyes
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Barathorn » Tue May 18, 2010 12:39 am

Lightbeard wrote:Yeah whats up with everyone having cat eyes


Where have you been? Are you some sort of returning failsader from the promised lands of fail?

We are in Invis's serfs and thralls now, he overthrew Aergis and made this forum an independant republic. He also took a consort from the ranks of the common people and is currently wooing her with his huge cat eyes, slightly wavey floppy hair and inability to have his picture captured by a magic box in more than 1 pose.

Our only chance to escape this bizarre predicament is for you to bring forth a never equalled amount of fail. Are you up to the challenge Lightbeard? Or is Colin looking like the main course at Invis's wedding?
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 am

Maaaan I'm glad i'm not on that mess :o
But I have the terrible feeling i played a significant part on it.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Barathorn » Tue May 18, 2010 4:17 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Maaaan I'm glad i'm not on that mess :o
But I have the terrible feeling i played a significant part on it.


Do not delude yourself. Your eyes are no different than mine. Viva el presidentay!
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Lightbeard » Tue May 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Barathorn wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:Yeah whats up with everyone having cat eyes


Where have you been? Are you some sort of returning failsader from the promised lands of fail?

We are in Invis's serfs and thralls now, he overthrew Aergis and made this forum an independant republic. He also took a consort from the ranks of the common people and is currently wooing her with his huge cat eyes, slightly wavey floppy hair and inability to have his picture captured by a magic box in more than 1 pose.

Our only chance to escape this bizarre predicament is for you to bring forth a never equalled amount of fail. Are you up to the challenge Lightbeard? Or is Colin looking like the main course at Invis's wedding?


Invis is a brainwashing dictator. I have come from the promise land to denounce and reject cat faces on avatars.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Arnock » Tue May 18, 2010 6:15 pm

If only y'all had taken the simple measure of wearing a helmet to block the mind controll techniques, I am a free palaALL HAIL THE HYPNO CAT!
Image
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
User avatar
Arnock
 
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: Everywhere and nowhere

Re: Weirder People Chat(Cock)roulette or Omegle

Postby Santcuff » Thu May 20, 2010 8:34 am

What is going on he-ALL HAIL HYPNO-CAT!!
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile


Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?