Is it weird Lightbeard was in my dream last night.

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Is it weird Lightbeard was in my dream last night.

Postby unlimit » Tue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I find it oddly disturbing that I vididly remember looking at a forum post last night named "Lightbeard's journey" by Lightbeard. D:<
OpenRDX Basic Guides: Forum Topic + Vimeo Channel
unlimit
Maintankadonor

Re: Is it weird Lightbeard was in my dream last night.

Postby Dorvan » Tue May 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Yes. Call the CDC and quarantine yourself before the disease spreads.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Minnerva » Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 am

i had a dream once were every once in a while invis' cat avatar would pop out of a corner of a street, you are just spending too much time in AA when that happens.
Minnerva

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed May 12, 2010 3:18 am

I have never dreamed with anything linked to this board. And I'm arguably here more often than you two.

You have problems.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby unlimit » Wed May 12, 2010 3:35 am

Snake-Aes wrote:I have never dreamed with anything linked to this board. And I'm arguably here more often than you two.

You have problems.
I'm more of a lurker, not a poster.

If I posted multiple times everytime I was here, your 13000 would be squashwabble.

=|
OpenRDX Basic Guides: Forum Topic + Vimeo Channel
unlimit
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Wed May 12, 2010 4:16 am

My dreams about this board are NSFWorldie.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Santcuff » Wed May 12, 2010 4:51 am

If Lightbeard was in my dreams I might just check myself into an insane asylum...
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby Argali » Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 am

Santcuff wrote:If Lightbeard was in my dreams I might just check myself into an insane asylum...

Halfway there, posting in the Arkham Asylum.
Argali

Postby Santcuff » Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 am

Argali wrote:
Santcuff wrote:If Lightbeard was in my dreams I might just check myself into an insane asylum...

I don't need a straight jacket to post in the arkham asylum though
Santcuff

Postby bldavis » Wed May 12, 2010 10:32 am

Santcuff wrote:
Argali wrote:

I don't need a straight jacket to post in the arkham asylum though

might need one after reading some of the threads in here though

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Santcuff » Wed May 12, 2010 10:38 am

bldavis wrote:might need one after reading some of the threads in here though

I might need one... but I'm not in one and that's all that matters!
Muahahahahahahaha
They'll never catch me! Never I say, NEVER!!!!
Santcuff

Postby Joanadark » Wed May 12, 2010 12:15 pm

My Dream Last Night

Gigantic Dinosaurs were unleashed upon an unsuspecting modern planet Earth from massive biological vessels that looked like something from a WH40k Tyrannid invasion. Jungle terrain spontaneously growing at a visible rate quickly engulfed the artificial North Carolina landscape as the dinosaurs, all 2-3x actual historic size, rampaged around devouring the populace. I received word from some random Colonel wearing jungle pattern cammies instead of the seasonal desert pattern ones (clearly he was prepared for this) that I needed to quickly report to the base motor pool to help man the armed convoys he was sending out to attack the dinosaurs. I asked if that was an order and before he could reply a huge pterodactyl SWOOPED down and ate the colonel whole.

I ran for a bit, hiding under the wreckage of crumbled ruined barracks buildings and keeping to the shadows until I saw a red SUV zooming through the rapidly growing trees coming my way. Flagging it down, I was able to jump in to find it piloted by a middle aged dentist with a glorious blond mustache, his attractive wife and teen aged daughter. The daughter had a high-caliber hunting rifle and had been suppressing the velociraptors chasing the SUV by standing up inside the vehicle and firing behind them through the sun roof. The dentist explained that they were headed towards a defensive enclave of dentists, surgeons, and other doctors deep in the mountains down the ruined highway 70, where he believed their combined mental powers would be able to keep the massive dinosaurs at bay. The speeding SUV was able to outrun all the dinosaurs that attempted to chase us and we finally reached the perimeter of the doctors' defensive enclave and drove the SUV straight off a massive ramp formed for a tilted broken fragment of the destroyed highway 70 causing the SUV to sail through the air and fly right over the huge electrified metal wall and land within.

After thanking the Dentist and his family, and arming myself with a machete, I explained the to defending doctors that I needed to leave their hospitality and travel back down the ruined highway 70 to reach my family trapped in a defensive tree-fort of their own further south. This journey I made on foot, clambering over and under broken fragments of interstate highway and smashed overpasses, harassed the whole way by swarms of thousands of pterodactyls, which I either fought off with my machete or avoided by making use of my training that pterodactyls can only see movement and will only attack if you make eye contact, resulting in tense minutes of frozen sweating agony when a swarm of several pterodactyls landed all around me and sat mere feet from my face.

I kept to beneath the broken highway fragments as much as a could for a day and a night, moving slowly and finally reached a segment of the jungle leading up to a lake. A single platform about the size of a small room had been built sticking out of the lake, and long rope ladders dangled down towards it from a huge towering platform complex high above the lake. The only way to reach the platform was the jump an SUV from the lake edge to the platform and brake suddenly to avoid the vehicle slipping and toppling down into the water and drowning. Two fire hoses were located on the top of the tree fort and were used to spray the tiny platform below down with a constant stream of water so that it would be slick and result and unwanted visitors slipping off when they jumped their vehicles on. Fortunately I was able to chop down a huge tree with my machete to form as a bridge to the platform, and then obligingly tipped the log into the water so that no one else could use it and climbed up to be greeted by my family and the guerrilla fighters from New Zealand who for some reason had manned this huge jungle tree fort in the dinosaur infested North Carolina. I discovered to my dismay that my father had been stricken into a coma by a strange illness, but the tree fort had no doctors to treat or save him. In a massive leap of dream logic, I remembered the huge defensive enclave of doctors and my friend the dentist with the mustache, and volunteered to go reach them and bring a doctor back with me to save my father. Making a glider out of massive fan leaves from the towering jungle foliage, I flew back to the doctor fort only to discover that it was in the process of being overrun by dinosaurs and no doctors could be spared from the defense.

Then I woke up.
Last edited by Joanadark on Wed May 12, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Nikachelle » Wed May 12, 2010 12:16 pm

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE ENTER BUTTON? IT'S YOUR GODDAMN BEST FRIEND.

*goes back to read*
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Santcuff » Wed May 12, 2010 12:21 pm

That's a pretty awesome dream I must say.
Santcuff

Postby Joanadark » Wed May 12, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm pretty sure there was some parts I forgot too. There was something about some kind of serum that turned people into dinosaurs, or maybe it turned the dinosaurs into people, I forget. Maybe that's how all the dinosaurs suddenly appeared.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum