07.27.10: SC2

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

07.27.10: SC2

Postby Wakeman » Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 am

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/press/pressreleases.html?100503

Anyone else excited about this? :D

I'm going to take a leave from WoW and spend a few months playing SC2 and making maps. I am not particular good at RTS but I do enjoy mapmaking and playing those player-created maps.
Image Fear my Bacon of Light!
Wakeman

Re: 07.27.10: SC2

Postby Krazed » Tue May 04, 2010 6:52 am

SCV reporting in.
Through nature's inflexible grace I'm learning to live - Dream Theater
Krazed

Postby mew » Tue May 04, 2010 7:05 am

I love how they time their game releases. Give people a few months to enjoy SC2 and then release Cataclysm.
I can only assume raid content is going to be slow around the SC release as well. Have they mentioned any pre-expansion content besides the one new boss encounter?
ImageImage
mew

Postby hoho » Tue May 04, 2010 7:11 am

mew wrote:I love how they time their game releases. Give people a few months to enjoy SC2 and then release Cataclysm.
... and in a few months Diablo 3! :)
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Postby mew » Tue May 04, 2010 7:16 am

hoho wrote:
mew wrote:I love how they time their game releases. Give people a few months to enjoy SC2 and then release Cataclysm.

Wooo! :D I didn't realize that one was so close. Now I feel like they are definitely going to announce their new project at Blizzcon this year.

I'm not too excited about SC2 :( I think it's a wonderful game and about time they remade it, but I won't play. I will, however, be doing a good amount of Diablo 3 :D
ImageImage
mew

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue May 04, 2010 10:10 am

hoho wrote:

Do you mean D3 a few months after Cat? I was under the impression D3 is quite a ways away.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby hoho » Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 am

fuzzygeek wrote:
hoho wrote:

Do you mean D3 a few months after Cat? I was under the impression D3 is quite a ways away.
Yea, I a few months after cat. Though I'd say mid-2011 is earliest we could see it
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Postby bldavis » Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 am

I can only assume raid content is going to be slow around the SC release as well. Have they mentioned any pre-expansion content besides the one new boss encounter?

it seems like ruby sactum and SC2 should be coming out about the same time... :?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Santcuff » Tue May 04, 2010 10:37 am

bldavis wrote:

it seems like ruby sactum and SC2 should be coming out about the same time... :?

That would make sense since they said they want the new battle.net before cataclysm and boub said he predicts it will go with 3.3.5
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby bldavis » Tue May 04, 2010 10:40 am

Santcuff wrote:
bldavis wrote:

That would make sense since they said they want the new battle.net before cataclysm and boub said he predicts it will go with 3.3.5

hmm we could very well see RS coming out right when 1/2 my server leaves to play SC2.

and mew, not that i have seen, just Ruby Sanctum

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Santcuff » Tue May 04, 2010 11:14 am

bldavis wrote:hmm we could very well see RS coming out right when 1/2 my server leaves to play SC2.

As long as all the idiots on the server leaves lol
Santcuff

Postby bldavis » Tue May 04, 2010 11:18 am

Santcuff wrote:
bldavis wrote:hmm we could very well see RS coming out right when 1/2 my server leaves to play SC2.

sadly it will prob be all the ppl fed up with idiots that leave, leaving me all alone (cause im broke and cant afford SC2)

bldavis

Postby Santcuff » Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 am

bldavis wrote:
Santcuff wrote:

sadly it will prob be all the ppl fed up with idiots that leave, leaving me all alone (cause im broke and cant afford SC2)

:cry: Boo go steal some money so you can buy it and play lots of fabulous SC2 games with me!
Santcuff

Postby bldavis » Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Santcuff wrote:
bldavis wrote:[quote="Santcuff] As long as all the idiots on the server leaves lol[/quote]

sadly it will prob be all the ppl fed up with idiots that leave, leaving me all alone (cause im broke and cant afford SC2)[/quote]
:cry: Boo go steal some money so you can buy it and play lots of fabulous SC2 games with me![/quote][/quote][/quote]

loan me some? i dont think id be able to play in jail
Last edited by bldavis on Tue May 04, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bldavis

Postby Santcuff » Tue May 04, 2010 3:19 pm

bldavis wrote:
Santcuff wrote:
bldavis wrote:[quote="Santcuff]As long as all the idiots on the server leaves lol[/quote]

sadly it will prob be all the ppl fed up with idiots that leave, leaving me all alone (cause im broke and cant afford SC2)[/quote]
:cry: Boo go steal some money so you can buy it and play lots of fabulous SC2 games with me![/quote][/quote][/quote]

loan me some? i dont think id be able to play in jail[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Only go to jail if you get caught 8)
And I wish I had the money to give out loans.
Santcuff

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum