Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

Postby Viskahn » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 am

Nice one, only done two of those fights so far but it's a start
Viskahn
Maintankadonor

Postby Passionario » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

Feel free to siege the hell out Shadow Song Goblin Tribe; we moved our mains to TSO and left a skeleton crew of semi-failed alts behind.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Candiru » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 am

Yay, managed to do the High Trial of Transcendence :) Clearing burdens of faith easily now, although the Brother's are a bit of an AP sink.

Where should I head next, Call of Conscience?
Candiru

Postby Jabari » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 am

Call of Conscience and Dark Tide are the next two. Either order is fine, though you may need to farm a few things for Dark Tide 4. Call of Conscience 2 requires some Summon Reducers (Word of Solitude is fine and easy to craft).

@Passionario: You shoulda told me you were looking to move! ~Rel~ has kinda outlived its usefulness - we got them from ~1800 guild rating up to 2400-ish, but we're pretty much stuck now. Not too many people active (4 people, probably about 15 characters, if that). I keep debating with myself whether to jump ship and join up with someone else - TSO might be too big now (and couldn't absorb all of us). Maybe Real Charmers - they're still smaller and a little lower on the scale. Hmm...

(and I'd have to do something with the 18K GHP that we've collected :lol:)
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Candiru » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 am

There are only about 5 of us active in MTE guild, so we could possibly jump ship somewhere too if it was better. What happens to your GHP if you change guilds, do you lose it all?

I just tried unlocking the forge in Gaia's Dawn, rather hard! I'm guessing you need to do AoE + next magic so the stabilisers destroy the main unit for you, but I can't do more than ~2k damage to the main unit that way, and it has 3.3k health. I only have Fire stone and Deglagration as AoE magic which only uses Kata runes.
Candiru

Postby Jabari » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Candiru wrote:There are only about 5 of us active in MTE guild, so we could possibly jump ship somewhere too if it was better. What happens to your GHP if you change guilds, do you lose it all?

I just tried unlocking the forge in Gaia's Dawn, rather hard! I'm guessing you need to do AoE + next magic so the stabilisers destroy the main unit for you, but I can't do more than ~2k damage to the main unit that way, and it has 3.3k health. I only have Fire stone and Deglagration as AoE magic which only uses Kata runes.

The GHP (in the guild bank) just stays with the guild. GHP that you have stays with you if you switch (EDIT: Or not. They disappear. Bummer.)

The GD forge allows Buff and Tech runes, so I always "do it wrong" and use Blood Pact and Lightning (Shifting damage) and Tech Melee (Vicious Stab, Impact, Trailblazer, Fury/Elements, anything shifting, etc).

Actually: How many people (players/characters) ARE still active in MTE here?
Last edited by Jabari on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Candiru » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Heh that GD forge was a lot easier using melee tech runes and blood pact. Seems like cheating to do it that way though! Maybe I'll do it the proper way eventually when I have better +next and AoE magic charms.
Candiru

Postby Passionario » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:36 am

Jabari wrote:GHP that you have stays with you if you switch (I think).

Note: when player quits their guild, any unspent GHP will be permanently lost.
Passionario

Postby Jabari » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 pm

So after fighting with it for a week, and dumping 1000+AP into it, I finally got:

Savnock receives item: [Gray Matter]

What a pain. (But the charms you craft from it are way awesome!)

Here's the deck for it:
Gear 'Solace 4 Gray Matter' By Savnock: (46 charms)

Crystal of the Dawn x5
Summoner's Mark x5
Ardent Abominations x5
Spotted Ichor x5
Accoutrement of Misery x5
Trailblazer x5
Desolate x5
Staff of Decay x5
Demoncrusher x1
Luminous Idea x5

Not sure how much the Summoner's Mark actually matters, or if it's necessary at all (it might not be). Something like Devastate in it's place would probably be fine. Unfortunately, the Abominations ARE necessary, which are a pain in the rear to get.
Jabari

Postby Jabari » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 pm

New patch, and dungeon (lvl 50) in Windscar. Haven't tried it yet to see how tough it is.

Also a link to the Estiah 2 Beta (closed beta right now)...
Jabari

Postby Passionario » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:14 am

Yay, one of my suggestions (the new guild statue) finally got implemented. :)
Passionario

Postby Loras » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 am

Sorry for hijacking the thread, if you think it's more appropriate, I can make a new one. Just wanted to recommend Drakensang Online as an alternative for a browser-based (mmo)RPG. If you like Diablo + bored at work but can't install or play games, this is amazing for you :)
Loras

Postby Viskahn » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31 pm

I know this thread (and the estiah guild) are pretty much dead, which is a shame. Would it be possible to make one of the few remaining actives into guildleader or at least just divide up the remaining GHP?
Viskahn
Maintankadonor

Postby Shamora » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm

I am not sure who is active or not, but I made you an officer so have at it. Demote any inactives, including me, to member and avoid kicking anyone. Then spread what is left of the honor among the actives.
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Warsong, Horde - <Orbit>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 90 Assassination Rogue
Shamora

Postby tlitp » Mon May 26, 2014 7:27 am

30 months necro: E2OB is live.
tlitp

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum