Remove Advertisements

RBR Fans

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: RBR Fans

Postby Maculae » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:59 am

When I first looked at the thread title I was like "Hell yeah, Pabst Blue Ribbon wooo!"
Maculae
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:29 am
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: RBR Fans

Postby Aubade » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Maculae wrote:When I first looked at the thread title I was like "Hell yeah, Pabst Blue Ribbon wooo!"


I did the same thing lol.
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: RBR Fans

Postby Jerex » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Did anyone ever actually figure out what the OP was referring to?
User avatar
Jerex
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: RBR Fans

Postby Arnock » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Jerex wrote:Did anyone ever actually figure out what the OP was referring to?


Arnock wrote:http://redbarradio.com/


Rather.... insane comedy show.


Has it's moments, but a lot of it is a bit... meh to me
Image
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
User avatar
Arnock
 
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: Everywhere and nowhere

Re: RBR Fans

Postby Jerex » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Arnock wrote:
Jerex wrote:Did anyone ever actually figure out what the OP was referring to?


Arnock wrote:http://redbarradio.com/


Rather.... insane comedy show.


Has it's moments, but a lot of it is a bit... meh to me


Ah, gotcha. I thought that was just another guess. Thanks for the clarification.
User avatar
Jerex
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?