Remove Advertisements

This year's Blizzcon costume.

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby Aubade » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:25 am

I can't decide between the avatar i'm using now and this one.
Image
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby duruk » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 am

mew wrote:I remember hearing a few years ago about how Mastiffs are actually very good apartment dogs, despite their size, because they are just lazy dogs.


They are, but you need to watch the coffee table, because an eager tail will wipe it clean of everything except perhaps a large marble statue. That same tail WILL cause bruises on your legs as well.

mew wrote:My sister and other friends have caused me to come to really like super wrinkly dogs. Definitely post pictures of him in the puppies thread! :D


Up now, although I couldn't find any puppy pictures.
Duruk, EU-Khadgar - Lvl85 Paladin Tank.
duruk
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 am

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby mew » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 pm

duruk wrote:
mew wrote:I remember hearing a few years ago about how Mastiffs are actually very good apartment dogs, despite their size, because they are just lazy dogs.


They are, but you need to watch the coffee table, because an eager tail will wipe it clean of everything except perhaps a large marble statue. That same tail WILL cause bruises on your legs as well.

mew wrote:My sister and other friends have caused me to come to really like super wrinkly dogs. Definitely post pictures of him in the puppies thread! :D


Up now, although I couldn't find any puppy pictures.

"Puppies" is a loose term. I think the thread actually has more cat pictures than dog pictures. I might edit the title to say (pets).
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 am

That meeting stone and Kel'thuzad should've won the costume contest last year
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby mew » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Lightbeard wrote:That meeting stone and Kel'thuzad should've won the costume contest last year

The KT guy has multiple really amazing costumes, he was wearing a really nice generic set of DK-like armor on Thursday (ticket buying, not even convention day). We ended up in the elevator with him at one point after the con and he was a really witty guy (in a good way).
The summoning stone really should have been top 5. I don't really know how their judging works, it seems a bit random (especially with the dance contest). That shaman that was in the top 5 had a good costume and it was well done, must have been hard to make a male draenei figure, but the concept wasn't anything too unique (shaman in tier armor).
I'm looking forward to seeing all the costumes this year, I am thinking there are going to be a lot of goblins.
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 pm

That Banana chick had a hot bikini on but couldnt dance for shit
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby Joanadark » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Banana chick?
From The Banana Show?
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 7:09 pm

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby mew » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Joanadark wrote:Banana chick?
From The Banana Show?

I think last year there was a girl in the dance contest that went up in a banana costume, then took it off and did the male tauren dance or something? I don't remember exactly. I didn't try too hard, but I can't find a youtube video of it.
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby Thalia » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 pm

mew wrote:
Joanadark wrote:Banana chick?
From The Banana Show?

I think last year there was a girl in the dance contest that went up in a banana costume, then took it off and did the male tauren dance or something? I don't remember exactly. I didn't try too hard, but I can't find a youtube video of it.


I saw that live and I was so embarrassed to her... I was like WTF would you think anyone would find it sexy for a girl in a bikini top to be doing the Peanut Butter Jelly Dance... I didn't look I was so embarrassed for her. And I heard all the guys around me going "ugggh wtf".
User avatar
Thalia
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: This year's Blizzcon costume.

Postby mew » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Thalia wrote:
mew wrote:
Joanadark wrote:Banana chick?
From The Banana Show?

I think last year there was a girl in the dance contest that went up in a banana costume, then took it off and did the male tauren dance or something? I don't remember exactly. I didn't try too hard, but I can't find a youtube video of it.


I saw that live and I was so embarrassed to her... I was like WTF would you think anyone would find it sexy for a girl in a bikini top to be doing the Peanut Butter Jelly Dance... I didn't look I was so embarrassed for her. And I heard all the guys around me going "ugggh wtf".
It was just very generic "Look at me", nothing special. You could argue that underwear bloodelf girl from 08's dance contest was at least still dressed up like an elf in her bikini (although that was also obvious look-at-me).
I think we were saying "I wish she had just kept the banana costume on".
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Delphineas and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Delphineas and 1 guest
?php } else { ?