Remove Advertisements

Final Fantasy XIII

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:It's ONLY her hair from FFX-2. And I'd have to dig them up at home since I'm not sifting through my web site now while I'm at work. I'll see what I can find.

I love you baby, but i'll have to stalker you in creepy manners until you provide us with those.

Give me about three hours.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby tinalt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Thalia wrote:IMO FF10 was the best, but It didn't make me cry like FF3 when I saw Locke's dead sweetheart turn into Pheonix or FF7 when that bastards Sephiroth killed my poor Ares!!!!

The only FF game i've been disappointing with was ff12 but only because I hated the Gambit system.

Aergis and I ordered 2 FF13's cuz we can't share and must play at the same time, one for Xbox and one for PS3, he's being a gentlemen and letting me play the PS3 one.

Anyone excited about FF14?!!! Sorry had to throw it in there =) Square Enix 4eva! They hooked me on RPG's when I was like 12.

I am cautiously optimistic about FF14, I will definatly try it when it comes out. But I'm not a grinding kind of person, so I hope and pray that I don't have to grind.
tinalt
Maintankadonor

Postby Thalia » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 pm

They made it a focus to be able to do plenty of things without a group this time, so at least they will make the experience this time not be tied to you finding 4 other people to play =)
Thalia

Postby Roots » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Talderas wrote:Also, true Square fans love Chrono Trigger.

Truth.

I really enjoyed the gambit system and creating the fastest cleanest kills for the "endgame bosses" in XII. The only downside is that once you figured out how to do it well you could basically /afk every single fight, so it was probably a bit too powerful. Decreasing the basic amount of arguments so that rote "Fight/Use Item/Flee" interface doesn't get too cumbersome would give it a nice medium.

I didn't get too far into IX because I hated being required to hit a button every single time I wanted to attack with Squall, VIII was awesome

FF3(FFVI) was by far my favorite. You could muscle through the whole game or get into some really interesting combinations with the strictly enforced specializations any of the off characters offered
Roots

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Roots wrote:VIII was awesome

Plus Quistis is a hottie.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
Talderas

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Talderas ( and the trepies, at that )got it right. Quistis crushes all others there.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Roots » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 pm

I flipped VIII/IX around in my post, but the point still stands:

Quistis was in fact a hottie
Roots

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:Talderas ( and the trepies, at that )got it right. Quistis crushes all others there.

Roots wrote:Quistis was in fact a hottie

And unlike many of the other female characters in Final Fantasy (since FF7), she's an adult instead of a minor. I'm pretty sure the -only- characters that are 18+ are Quistis, Lulu, and maybe Ashe. I could be wrong...

*I'm ignoring Freya and Fran.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
Talderas

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Edea's a close second without the creepy headdress.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:Edea's a close second without the creepy headdress.

I didn't count temporary / non-playable characters either. She definitely has a great outfit, and her headdress isn't that creepy.
Talderas

Postby Roots » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Talderas wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Talderas ( and the trepies, at that )got it right. Quistis crushes all others there.

Roots wrote:Quistis was in fact a hottie

And unlike many of the other female characters in Final Fantasy (since FF7), she's an adult instead of a minor. I'm pretty sure the -only- characters that are 18+ are Quistis, Lulu, and maybe Ashe. I could be wrong...

*I'm ignoring Freya and Fran.

Edea too

But on the flip side the only ones underage in recent history were Rinoa, Yuna, Rikku and Penelo. The young ones were just much more... in your face. God I hated Penelo.
Roots

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Roots wrote:But on the flip side the only ones underage in recent history were Rinoa, Yuna, Rikku and Penelo. The young ones were just much more... in your face. God I hated Penelo.

Er, Dagger(Garnet) and Eiko were WAY underage (FF9 did come after FF8). Selphie was the youngest character in FF8.
Talderas

Postby Roots » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Talderas wrote:
Roots wrote:But on the flip side the only ones underage in recent history were Rinoa, Yuna, Rikku and Penelo. The young ones were just much more... in your face. God I hated Penelo.

Er, Dagger(Garnet) and Eiko were WAY underage (FF9 did come after FF8). Selphie was the youngest character in FF8.
'

Totally purposely didn't count FFIX. Cartoon boobs just aren't the same.

Selphie. right. so you have a decent point there.
Roots

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Roots wrote:Totally purposely didn't count FFIX. Cartoon boobs just aren't the same.

Wait... they're all cartoon boobs.
Talderas

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Talderas wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Edea's a close second without the creepy headdress.

I didn't count temporary / non-playable characters either. She definitely has a great outfit, and her headdress isn't that creepy.

I'm not sure she fits as temporary as she antagonizes you for two discs and has both some play time and minor role in the group for the rest of the game.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum