Final Fantasy XIII

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Santcuff » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 am

Talderas wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:You know I am a total FF fanboy for the older FF games (SNES/PSX era), but the newer FF games really just don't do anything for me. Is this going to be good?

Did you play X at all?


Tidus and Yuna irritate me. That makes it rather hard to enjoy the game. At least with FFXII Vaan was the only character that irritated me.


I loved X
Rikkus voice just annoyed me to no end though >.<
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

Santcuff wrote:
Talderas wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Did you play X at all?


Tidus and Yuna irritate me. That makes it rather hard to enjoy the game. At least with FFXII Vaan was the only character that irritated me.


I loved X
Rikkus voice just annoyed me to no end though >.<


NO! JUST NO! I *adore* her. ADORE.

Seriously... MAJOR fangirl crush on her. Awwww.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby tinalt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

Talderas wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:You know I am a total FF fanboy for the older FF games (SNES/PSX era), but the newer FF games really just don't do anything for me. Is this going to be good?

Did you play X at all?


Tidus and Yuna irritate me. That makes it rather hard to enjoy the game. At least with FFXII Vaan was the only character that irritated me.


Yuna wasn't bad in X, in X-2 she was all sorts of annoying. I can't stand Tidus or Vaan. Zidane wasn't that great either.
User avatar
tinalt
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 am

tinalt wrote:Yuna wasn't bad in X, in X-2 she was all sorts of annoying. I can't stand Tidus or Vaan. Zidane wasn't that great either.


None of the leading men were all that grand. Except for Balthier who claimed to be the leading man, but Vaan was the leading man, except in reality Balthier was THE leading man.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby tinalt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

Talderas wrote:
tinalt wrote:Yuna wasn't bad in X, in X-2 she was all sorts of annoying. I can't stand Tidus or Vaan. Zidane wasn't that great either.


None of the leading men were all that grand. Except for Balthier who claimed to be the leading man, but Vaan was the leading man, except in reality Balthier was THE leading man.


Judges?

I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was Basch. Basch was the leading man.
User avatar
tinalt
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby tinalt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 pm

And before I forget. Nika, we're going to need some proof of the whole fangirl crush thing. Cosplay pics or it didn't happen.
User avatar
tinalt
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 pm

tinalt wrote:I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was Basch. Basch was the leading man.


Let's agree to disagree, and that Basch and Baltier are both scrumptious.

--

tinalt wrote:And before I forget. Nika, we're going to need some proof of the whole fangirl crush thing. Cosplay pics or it didn't happen.


Hear hear!
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:21 pm

I never played FF X :(
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Santcuff » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:22 pm

I'm sorry nika her voice just makes me cringe :/
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 pm

tinalt wrote:And before I forget. Nika, we're going to need some proof of the whole fangirl crush thing. Cosplay pics or it didn't happen.

I... actually... have some...
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
tinalt wrote:And before I forget. Nika, we're going to need some proof of the whole fangirl crush thing. Cosplay pics or it didn't happen.

I... actually... have some...

MUST
GIVE
NOW
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
tinalt wrote:And before I forget. Nika, we're going to need some proof of the whole fangirl crush thing. Cosplay pics or it didn't happen.

I... actually... have some...

MUST
GIVE
NOW

It's ONLY her hair from FFX-2. And I'd have to dig them up at home since I'm not sifting through my web site now while I'm at work. I'll see what I can find.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Thalia » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 pm

IMO FF10 was the best, but It didn't make me cry like FF3 when I saw Locke's dead sweetheart turn into Pheonix or FF7 when that bastards Sephiroth killed my poor Ares!!!!

The only FF game i've been disappointing with was ff12 but only because I hated the Gambit system.

Aergis and I ordered 2 FF13's cuz we can't share and must play at the same time, one for Xbox and one for PS3, he's being a gentlemen and letting me play the PS3 one.

Anyone excited about FF14?!!! Sorry had to throw it in there =) Square Enix 4eva! They hooked me on RPG's when I was like 12.
User avatar
Thalia
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Nikachelle wrote:It's ONLY her hair from FFX-2. And I'd have to dig them up at home since I'm not sifting through my web site now while I'm at work. I'll see what I can find.

I love you baby, but i'll have to stalker you in creepy manners until you provide us with those.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Postby Talderas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Nikachelle wrote:It's ONLY her hair from FFX-2. And I'd have to dig them up at home since I'm not sifting through my web site now while I'm at work. I'll see what I can find.


Translation: There are things on my website that may get me in trouble at work.

--

Thalia wrote:IMO FF10 was the best, but It didn't make me cry like FF3 when I saw Locke's dead sweetheart turn into Pheonix or FF7 when that bastards Sephiroth killed my poor Ares!!!!


[pedant]Final Fantasy VI[/pedant]

Also, true Square fans love Chrono Trigger.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
User avatar
Talderas
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 am
Location: BRbashi

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest