/y Get in the KITCHEN!

To the mage when the portal goes up.
Shoju

Re: Things Njall Is Not Allowed to Do While Tanking

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Shoju wrote:Sunetra is not allowed to

/y Get in the KITCHEN!

To the mage when the portal goes up.

this would end up with me maimed or possibly dead as the mage i normally run with is my fiance :shock:

edit: spelling

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Leuthas » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Leuthas is not allowed to reinvite a /gquitter, say "NOBODY QUITS ON ME!" in guild chat and immediately re-kick the /gquitter.
Leuthas is not allowed to begin trash pulls before Intructor Razuvious is dead.
Leuthas is not allowed to ignore healers scream, "I'M OOM, I'M OOM!"
Leuthas is not allowed to stand in pokeman balls in Ulduar just to read the debuff. (The entire raid saw me stop attacking a mob and step into it and stop.)
Leuthas is not allowed to refer to General Vezax as "General Rajaxx."
Leuthas is allowed to continually refer to C'Thun as "the big cake in the center of the room" while explaining the fight to raiders new to oldschool.
Leuthas is allowed to do it wrong.
Why can't a Warrior Thunderclap while silenced?

You're actually clapping your thighs together with a force so powerful that you generate a sonic boom and the resulting electrostatic energy. Unfortunately, when you're silenced, you can't generate the audible force from your thunder thighs.

Leuthas
Maintankadonor

Postby Njall » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 am

Njall is not allowed to call the stealthed druid looking for booby-traps in ICC a "bomb-sniffer dog". Bomb snifer pussy is just as bad. In fact, he's not allowed to use that word, ever. "Bomb-disposal kitty" is considered acceptable usage.

Njall is not allowed to laugh manically when said kitty is killed by gigantic skellie said trap releases or say "acceptable losses"

Njall is also not allowed to put fish feasts down in front of the Ashen Verdict defense perimeter while waiting for the rest of the raid to show up to ICC and claim that it is perfectly safe to eat there - unless he pays the repair bills for the five people who were killed in mid munch by the adds.*

* Apparently, Njall allowed to this in Violet Hold
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Baelor » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Leuthas wrote:Leuthas is not allowed to refer to General Vezax as "General Rajaxx."

Baelor is not allowed to sing the Ajax jingle every time someone mentions General Rajaxx.

"Rajaxx, laundry detergent. HE'S STRONGER THAN DIRT!"
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby aranil » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Aranil will remove, and if possible, unlearn, righteous defender from his DPS and Holy sets.
Aranil will not out DPS the raid on his tank, then act smug about it
Aranil will not top the DPS meters in his roommate's naxx run on his 2 day old 80
Nor will he hint that they should ask him for advice, cause rogues, druids, mages, paladins, and warriors are OP, and he is playing broken classes

This one isn't me and I can't figure out if it;s a "should not" or "should", but a friend with a voice active mic left himself on vent, and his girlfriend came over and had a, ahem, solo adventure on in his bedroom. We all heard it...
aranil

Postby mort » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 am

I'm not allowed to bind /moo to all my resto druid spells :(
mort

Postby Shyrtandros » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am

Shyrtandros is not allowed to run into heroics and tank in his holy spec while wearing tank gear, and clear first two bosses of UK with RFury up and spamming conc/ self heals.

Shyrtandros is not allowed to tell a new tank that he should stand in the center of ToC 5 man ring and wait for the adds to spawn and tank them so we can use the horses to DPS.

Shyrtandros is not allowed to give casters might and wisdom to rogues when someone COMPLAINS about not having blessings because they wore out/ I forgot.

Shyrtandros is not allowed to remove several peices of gear during heroics to look like a caped half naked man tanking because the healer said hes not doing anything.

Shyrtandros is not allowed to alt tab to beat a friend in online chest while tanking onyxia 25. (Still beat ony, my friend, and won the epic gems WOOT!)

Shyrtandros is not allowed to tell the new DPS rogue that he will need to load in the catapult of the ulduar demolisher so we can launch him onto a spider to "overload" it.

Shyrtandros is not allowed to pay off a mage friend with a free enchant to pop open a portal to stonard right before/during 1 of the 4 drakes of OS25 to make over half the raid accidently port out thinking it was the phase portal.

Shyrtandros is not allowed to prove that he doesn't need the 3 healers of his guilds naxx 10 run to survive w/o any heals and bubble hearth after pulling Patchwerk. (Never got cussed at so much in vent,raid, guild chat,whispers.. it was awesome)

Shyrtandros is not allowed to tell the NEW healer that during Xevozz in VH he must stand directly inside of the orb that gets summoned or the boss will 1 shot the tank. Followed by using DI on healer and start screaming out "get to the orb before we all wipe!" (Boss was at 15% and I warned dps on vent)
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby halabar » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Njall wrote:"acceptable losses"

I'm gonna macro that...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Shyrtandros » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:31 am

Anyone else not allowed to do anything while tanking?

These are all so funny :)!
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby Rithale » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 pm

This could take a bit...I will sort it by era.

Rithale is not allowed to bring terimus the devourer to *play* with the guild lowbies in goldshire

Rithale is not allowed to tell the new mage he can bid whatever he wants the azuresong mageblade is his

Rithale is not allowed to tell the new warrior tank he has more defense in his healing gear than the warrior has in his tank gear(zg chants.../sigh)

When raid leading MC Rithale is not allowed to make warrior tanks sit in the corner and watch him tank the core hound packs till they learn to do it right.

Rithale is not allowed to order the loot your core hound song be sung by the man who would make william hung look in tune to punish the raid into looting them.

Rithale is not allowed to kite the razorgore adds better than the hunters.

Rithale is not allowed to go as dps with a GM claymore just to prove a point.

Rithale is not allowed any macros involving the words Too,Soon and Executus.

Rithale is not allowed to take uppidy warriors outside and punch them to death in duels to remind them they are not invincible.

Rithale is not allowed to tell new players that when the giant eye ball look at them they need to stand very still otherwise he will enrage.(cthun)

Rithale is not allowed to heal the first boss in AQ40 in his ret gear and hope to be a MC target

Burning Crusade... this might become a long list guys expecting a TL:DR comment

Rithale is not allowed to try out for a new guild in heroic shattered halls with a healer he knows and pull the entire first hall without telling the officers of his future guild he was doing so(near the beginning of BC when this was unheard of... they were shouting over vent HE IS GONNA WIPE US RUN OUT RUN OUT!!!!! my healer friend and I were laughing as this was our application run. Our mage friend who was in vent and their guild who had recomended us was laughing also)

Rithale is not allowed to see how much of the trash up to moros can be done in one pull.

Rithale is not allowed to wear his void reaver threat gear when trying out new dps in shattered halls(the reason for this is that was our dps tryout test for any aoe types)

Rithale is not allowed to gather all the mobs in black moras start the event then start tanking

Rithale is not allowed to tell the warlock seed of corruption is fun after opera(before they fixed it going through walls

Rithale is not allowed to see how many of tidewalker's murloc trash packs can be pulled without the raid dying(got to 3 once!)

Rithale is not allowed to pickup demon phase leothras the blind while dancing on the warlock's body.

Rithale is not allowed to draw on the floor using mob bodies, especially if it requires more than are within the room.

Rithale is not allowed to use his void reaver threat set against new tanks on void reaver and tell them over vent the have to pull it off of him or the raid will wipe(silly people should read the strat)

Rithale is not allowed to kite Gruul to the warlock who is refusing to soul shatter when between the MT and OT at 20%

Rithale is not allowed to decide raid drinking games rules

Rithale is not allowed to tank solarian and the adds because it is fun.

Rithale is not allowed to solo tank alar

Rithale is not allowed to solo tank the first 8 waves of hyjal

Rithale is not allowed to challenge the other tanks to a threat race on supremus

Rithale is not allowed to kite his shade of akama adds ontop of the adds that are binding shade of akama because I have time to

Rithale is not allowed to to clean up gorefiend adds them go dance with the raid for the other 40 seconds

Rithale is not allowed to play god when tanking the rogue on Illiadari council

Rithale is not allowed to call for misdirects on the afk gm.

Rithale is not allowed any macro involving the words "you are not prepared"

I quit for awhile after BT then came back for wrath so onward for any who are still reading my incessant rambling

Rithale is not allowed to challenge other tanks to threat races, ever

Rithale is not allowed to pull out his bunny on thaddius to watch it hop around to follow him during tank throws.

Rithale is not allowed to kite patchwork through frogger and call it hard mode

Rithale is not allowed to pull more than 20 aboms during any given KT fight.

Rithale is not allowed to pay mages to ice block during shappiron

Rithale is not allowed to play a game of chase the moonkin for casting typhoon on a cleaving mob.

Rithale is not allowed to two man heigan with the healer because he doesn't believe the dps competent enough to succeed on a third try either

Rithale is not allowed to tank both of the adds in trash before auiriya to *test* the healers

Rithale is not allowed to solo tank freya because the other tank is afk

Rithale is not allowed to chase the melee with infernals in TOC 10

Rithale is not allowed to use the word balls at any point within 20 mins of a twin valk pull.

Rithale is not allowed to spec command and challenge dps to damage races in heroics for gold

Rithale is not allowed to say the words "I wanna try something, if it works life will be much easier, if it doesn't we will all die horrible painful deaths." anywhere near a raid instance

Rithale is not allowed to chase the moonkin with the bone guard sentry in ICC

Rithale is not allowed to pull more than 25% of the mobs in any instance at any one time

Rithale is not allowed to jetpack after the moonkin for typhooning mobs during the gunship battle(this one was epic)

If you managed to read all those you must be very bored.
Rithale

Postby Santcuff » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Rithale wrote:If you managed to read all those you must be very bored.

And I was
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby Gamingdevil » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Santcuff wrote:

And I was

Same.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Levantine » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Gamingdevil wrote:
Santcuff wrote:

And I was

Same.

Ditto.

Back on topic.

Rinforce is not allowed to link Recount after every single pull in an instance to show just how amazing Paladins are.
Levantine

Postby Threatco » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:52 am

Gamingdevil wrote:
Santcuff wrote:

And I was

Same.

Ditto.

I read it too. Good stuff.
Guild Leader of <Oblivion> on Arthas (PvP) US.
Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10 man 03/18/10
Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 man 08/17/09.
Limitation strictly defined by motivation.
Threatco

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum