Remove Advertisements

Post your compy :D

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby mazater » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:45 am

I approve of your Viewsonic.

But that HP on the other hand, eww, gross.
mazater

Postby Aalryn » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:47 am

Mazater wrote:I approve of your Viewsonic.

But that HP on the other hand, eww, gross.

lol that's her pc.. I have a viewsonic & samsung on my pc's. my samsung wasn't on the desk because the PS on that pc was dead at that time. It has since been put back in it's rightful place.

Sucks dual monitors doesn't work with SLI and I am forced to do dual computers instead.
~insert flashy signature here~

"Error: Armory link not found" ... Tankadin no more
Aalryn

Postby Tandors » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:21 am

Aalryn do you mind putting up a link of where to buy that case if it is not completely custom. Its really nice.
Tandors

Postby Invisusira » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:31 am

Sabindeus wrote:Here are my boys

Siegfried on the left, Nightmare on the right.

I find their proximity unrealistic in depiction and their lack of swords distrubing
Invisusira

Postby Aalryn » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 am

Tandors wrote:Aalryn do you mind putting up a link of where to buy that case if it is not completely custom. Its really nice.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6811119138

best case i've ever owned. Tons of room for ANYTHING, great management, and it's sturdy. Hell the thing weighs about 40 lbs.
~insert flashy signature here~

"Error: Armory link not found" ... Tankadin no more
Aalryn

Postby guillex » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:35 am

I'm going to be taking apart my P182 at some point and redoing all the wiring. I also have 3 HDDs from my older box that I built about 4 years ago that I'd like to get in.

I had no idea how I was going to do the cable management when I first put the damned thing together, but I have an idea now ... so it'll be redone and more functional, I'm hoping.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby DarkFerret » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 am

Cables are managed when you can close the case without having to move one out of the way. =p

I'd post a pic of mine, but losing the power cable for my camera is kinda hindering that at the moment.
I can't talk on Vent because my master won't remove the ball-gag until it's time for my spanking.
DarkFerret

Postby amh » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:58 am

Sabin, you realize those computers are about to burn, don´t you? The amount of dust is.. disturbing :|
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Vanifae » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:03 am

amh wrote:Sabin, you realize those computers are about to burn, don´t you? The amount of dust is.. disturbing :|

Dust helps him play.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby guillex » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:33 am

amh wrote:Sabin, you realize those computers are about to burn, don´t you? The amount of dust is.. disturbing :|

Untrue.

I've cleaned school computers that I thought had actual gray motherboards.

Turns out they were just caked with dust. So just because there's a bunch of dust on the case, doesn't mean it's gonna burn.

I agree it's disturbing ... But it's sometimes difficult to keep a handle on the amount of dust in one's computer space.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:38 am

Or a keyboard. kbs are quite worse XD Give it a try and shake it upside down or do a full clean by removing every key and dusting them off before putting them back in place.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby guillex » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:43 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Or a keyboard. kbs are quite worse XD Give it a try and shake it upside down or do a full clean by removing every key and dusting them off before putting them back in place.

You've got a point there, Snake. Though, I usually just do as much as I can with an air duster, then turn it upside down.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:05 am

troo. I clean my kb weekly, and the machine monthly. Dust kinda owns me so hard I can't afford having it around.

It might not look like it, but that fuckton of books in my pc's pic are all clean
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:07 am

I am afraid to clean my keyboard. I've used the same one for years without cleaning it and I think something may be building a nest inside it.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 am

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I am afraid to clean my keyboard. I've used the same one for years without cleaning it and I think something may be building a nest inside it.
I had that feeling back at work actually. My first computer there was some crappy p3-800 shit that was there since the line exists, and no one ever cleaned it.

In Cowboy Bebop's episode 11 or 12, a black goo attacks Bebop's crew, poisoning them. It was generated by something creepy that grew in the fridge Spike hid a lobster in, 1 year before, so he'd keep it to himself.

My machine had a similar goo.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum