Remove Advertisements

I hope WotLK 10 mans are like ZA.

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

I hope WotLK 10 mans are like ZA.

Postby Ashmadai » Fri May 30, 2008 10:18 am

I really hope the 10 mans in the new expansion are a lot like ZA. I love doing ZA so much because I really like how I'm able to use all my abilities to the fullest. I MT most of it, but when my Bear OT is tanking Nalorakk's bear form I help keep him topped off with heals so we don't have issues with silences.

On Halazzi I just keep agro on the lynx and keep wisdom judged on Halazzi the whole time, and I also help on healing the tank. Being able to own the gauntlet up to Akil'zon is awesome. Tanking the adds on Jan'alai one side at a time for AoE is just so fun, something no other tank could do. Then helping heal the tank during the soft enrage just to help out even more.

Even on Zul'jin, it's awesome to be able to help with heals during the phase with the cyclones.

Pretty much, I think ZA is a perfect example of how you can design something that lets all 3 tanks shine.
Ashmadai

Postby Turas » Sat May 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Agreed. ZA is fun. Well, I find it fun now that we can finally get bears (<.<), it was miserable getting the chests. Wiping on Dragonhawk for an hour, /cringe.

But yeah, if they make 10 mans, I hope they do make it faintly like ZA, cause it is hella fun once you get it down! :D
If I'm insane while you're insane but you say I'm insane while you're in a denial about being insane, does that mean the world will *kaboom*
Turas

Postby Seloei » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:25 am

ZA is just like ZG in the old days. Pure fun once you get the beat down. It's even MORE fun once you can hit 2-3 boxes each trip, and your first bear... thats a moment to remember.

Sadly, i think their going to go the easy way and just make the WOTLK raids just like 25's but with less mobs and same boss tacs, but reduce the damage/abilities of trash/boss.
Seloei

Postby Lucit » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm

The thought a 10man-only progression path does somewhat tempt me to play in wotlk, but I won't be able to help myself. The 25mans will have better gear and harder encounters, so that's what I'd end up doing.
Lucit

Return to Zul'aman