Remove Advertisements

startin zul aman tonight

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

startin zul aman tonight

Postby Shadraak » Wed May 21, 2008 3:37 pm

any tips ? other than dont screw up and loose aggro? hehe i'll be OT'ing it i'm guessing it'll be about same difficulty (ontrash) as the big guys before opera, and the large mecanical guys before and after curator as those are pretty tough, and the first boss about the same as prince mixed with maiden, but i'm not sure lol, i'm hoping i can do another holy potion as that realy helped lastnight in kara holding aggro but i dont wanna screw up
Shadraak

Postby Minn » Wed May 21, 2008 3:50 pm

If it is your first time in there, just worry about staying alive. Bears and riders hit hard. Skeletal ushers are nothing next to a frenzied bear. Stock up on consumables: Wizard oil, Ironshield Potions, Scrolls of Agility/Protection, and either a flask of fortification or some agi/fortitude/armor elixirs. Good luck.
Minn

Postby antiy4ho0 » Wed May 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Definitely Iron shield potions. Those things are great. Nightmare seeds are a good thing if you can get them from one of your guild's herbalists for free/cheap price. They share a cooldown with healthstones but that extra 2k health can be a life saver. Personally I usually use a fort flask, Wizard Oil, Spell Damage food and chain chug the Ironshield potions on Bear (Nalorakk) and Lynx (Halazzi). You might want to down a Ironshield potion for the pulls with the riders on the bears because they hit pretty hard.
antiy4ho0

Postby Shadraak » Wed May 21, 2008 4:30 pm

i have an herbalist but no seeds, i guess i can make the ironshield pots are they hard to make? i can't look it all up while working, browsing this site on my psp lol
Shadraak

Postby kensanity » Wed May 21, 2008 7:53 pm

ironshield pots take

3 x mote of earth
2 x ancient lichen (if i'm not mistaken)
1 x imbued vial

Those things dont proc well either.

But they are the most valuable potion for a pally tank imo.

i have yet to stock up on nightmare seeds but perhaps i should invest the time into that option. Because, when u chain chugging pots, your only other "o shit" buttons become healthstone and LoH. nightmare seeds at least adds to the healthstones.
kensanity

Postby Shadraak » Wed May 21, 2008 9:24 pm

DID GREAT

had no pots on me lol, we 1shotted first boss, first time thru, and wiped 2x on eagle boss but cause we didn't knwo what we were doin but got him on the 3rd and i got the punisher :D :D :D :D :D
Shadraak

Postby Pane » Wed May 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Shadraak wrote: i got the punisher

Grats :D
Pane

Return to Zul'aman