Remove Advertisements

Eagle Boss Gauntlet

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Noelle » Tue May 27, 2008 4:39 am

I've done the gaultet and tanked the birds as both prot and holy. I don't know why you'd want to do anything but take the small amount of time to do the gauntlet itself. Doesn't take long.

I'm the only geared pally to go into ZA in my guild and before I was ready to go in, I'd go with my Priest... was a mess. I like the attention ZA gives our class.
Noelle

Re: Eagle Boss Gauntlet

Postby Frickit » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 am

sapientialb wrote:Last night two of our guildies came to me with an idea they found /somewhere/ on the internetz a method to pull the Tempest and the pair of elites next to him with an imp along the back side of the cliff so they jump straight down.

Basically you end up with no bird or warrior spawns because the tempest is dead before you start up the ramp.

It worked but it kinda felt a little dirty/exploitive. Anyone read about this?

By the time we did it we coulda been mostly up the guantlet anyway. It has the added negative of being boring. It will save you a few seconds on a timed run though. And if your off tank isnt up for the task this can be a solution.
Frickit

Postby Targonis » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Pane wrote:
plisken451 wrote:
Pane wrote:It gets a bit chaotic but I found the depression room in BWL a LOT harder to get right. :)

Suppression Room. But your typo fits just fine.

wasn't a typo, was a pun that we used in our guild :)

It was actually kind of funny you mention that, I think a lot of guilds had that same term.

By the end of it (20-30 minutes later) everyone always went AFK right before the boss to smoke because they couldn't due to the obvious constant mob repops. Broodlord always was cake though.
Targonis

Postby towelliee » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:48 am

I think Gaunlet taks us about 4 minutes with me pulling up the ramp.

I think the other way COULD be faster only if the hunter/lock doing it knos ahead of time what to do.
towelliee

Postby Seloei » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:12 am

With only killing the wind walkers and aoe'ng the protectors with the birds, we only get one wave of birds before the other tank grabs the tempest. 17-18 minutes left when we are facing the boss. Then again, we are "overgeared" for za.
Seloei

Previous

Return to Zul'aman