Respec Holy to get into ZA?

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Respec Holy to get into ZA?

Postby pallypal » Mon May 12, 2008 11:05 am

Tankadin, who's take on prince before, but has a hard time getting picked up for ZA runs cause i've never been. I've gathered a decent heal set, should i respec when needed to get into a run just for the experience?
pallypal

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 12, 2008 11:07 am

Any person who doesn't believe in letting you in to do the job you're supposed to is just dumb.
You won't learn more being in there healing than you'd watching strat videos. Not when the next time you go in is to tank.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Seloei » Tue May 13, 2008 12:22 am

prot palas make ZA easymode in more ways than one, and if you are not picked for runs there it means that you are undergeared for it. There are not many upgrades there that benefit you to make it easier (well there are some) so you are "forced" to either farm kara or badges to start ZA.
Also... if possible... go there as holy once or twice just to get the feel of the bosses. One thing is watching a strat movie for 10 hours straight, the other thing is trying to do it yourself with everything else going on around you.
Seloei

Postby Base » Tue May 13, 2008 1:51 am

The fact that pallies have no group or hot heals means that they are actually the worst healer for ZA. You are much more useful as a prot pally.
Base

Return to Zul'aman