Zul'aman Complete Timed video

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby ehly » Thu May 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Thanks. I like the video very much :D

I making all my ZA group watch it. It is actually very close to how we've been running it but a few differences I saw in your could shave us that last couple of mins.

So far we haven't made the timer yet, but last attempt we missed by less than 1 min. So after watching and learning an extra trick or two here..I am hoping tonight we can get our first.
ehly

Postby Gamingdevil » Fri May 23, 2008 5:12 am

Nice video, I do have some questions though.
What exactly are you doing at the Bear boss? Seems to me you sometimes eat full cleaves and take Mangle and Bleed effects (the druid tank too)
Also, isn't it dangerous to tank the Dragonhawk Hatchlings where you did? Eating Flame Breaths with all those debuffs.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Seloei » Fri May 23, 2008 5:48 am

He only cleaves during troll form, not during bear form. Stacking is a sure shot safe way to stay alive, but moving away on bear form you aren't risking cleaves.
Adds are pulled the the boss to help with aoe'ng them down and do more damage on the boss. It's a lot riskier than aoe'ng away but it shaves off a bit. (with fire resist gear, you could theoretically tank both sides + eat a flame breath and still live)
Seloei

Postby Gamingdevil » Fri May 23, 2008 6:16 am

Seloei wrote:He only cleaves during troll form, not during bear form. Stacking is a sure shot safe way to stay alive, but moving away on bear form you aren't risking cleaves.
Adds are pulled the the boss to help with aoe'ng them down and do more damage on the boss. It's a lot riskier than aoe'ng away but it shaves off a bit. (with fire resist gear, you could theoretically tank both sides + eat a flame breath and still live)

After the pull the druid was in Cat Form untill the switched to bear. I also didn't see all that much taunting going on, both of them tanking 2 phases after each other.

Yeah didn't think of the fire resistance gear, mostly because I barely have any ^^
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Zagnar » Sun May 25, 2008 5:52 am

ehly wrote:Thanks. I like the video very much :D

I making all my ZA group watch it. It is actually very close to how we've been running it but a few differences I saw in your could shave us that last couple of mins.

So far we haven't made the timer yet, but last attempt we missed by less than 1 min. So after watching and learning an extra trick or two here..I am hoping tonight we can get our first.

wow, I am very happy to be able cooperate, Good luck in your bear mounts

thanks for watching

Gamingdevil wrote:Nice video, I do have some questions though.
What exactly are you doing at the Bear boss? Seems to me you sometimes eat full cleaves and take Mangle and Bleed effects (the druid tank too)
Also, isn't it dangerous to tank the Dragonhawk Hatchlings where you did? Eating Flame Breaths with all those debuffs.

My taunt Resist in the first change, " overheal ", after it changed the order of tank "I to bear, druid to troll

in dragonhank i use bubble after for clean debuffs

the healers already have become accustomed to overheal until I use the bubble
Zagnar

Postby Peredemer » Sun May 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Where you were clearing to the bear, you skipped the two bear mounts by riding the wall around the corner --

Does that require a soothe beast or something, or is it just a stick your ass on the wall moment - i thought they would agro further than that...
Peredemer

Postby arilink » Sun May 25, 2008 9:30 pm

You will definitely need Sooth Beast to sneak past the two bears.
There is still a chance of having the bear roaming close enough to the wall to aggro anyway.
Also if Sooth Beast is resisted you got an add.
arilink

Postby Seloei » Mon May 26, 2008 12:32 am

soothe beast can break randomly also, seen it happen so be prepared to pick them both up but if all goes well, you can skip those two.
Seloei

Postby Turas » Tue May 27, 2008 9:38 pm

Oy! Thanks for the video, it helped us get our first two bears (which just happened to be the past 2 reset, bear next reset plz kthxbai).

Ok, so I gots a question. I was watching your vid, and I noticed that at the 4 pack with the scout on the hill, you just tanked them where they were at. Isn't there a scout that spawns in one of the huts right next to it or did my group do something wrong when we were going that way? o_O
Turas

Previous

Return to Zul'aman