Add tanking for Dragonhawk

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Ashmadai » Tue May 27, 2008 11:18 am

throw your shield at the first one, use judgement of righteousness on the 2nd one, by the 3rd one your consecrate will easily be picking them up. I have about 18.5k HP when I do them, but I do it with nothing but fire resist aura and I never get below 50% health. This fight is so easymode if everybody just doesn't get blown up by the bombs.
Ashmadai

Postby ehly » Tue May 27, 2008 1:39 pm

Recentlly our hunter finally started using a slow trap during this. It makes it so easy mode for the consecrate ticks to pick them up. I love it now :D
ehly

Postby Narcil » Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 pm

We have some or all the dps focus on picking them up, usually 1-2 melee and 1 lock does the trick, just have the melee bring them back in to your aura, and if you have a hunter drop the Frost Trap
Narcil

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue May 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Narcil wrote:We have some or all the dps focus on picking them up, usually 1-2 melee and 1 lock does the trick, just have the melee bring them back in to your aura, and if you have a hunter drop the Frost Trap
Why have someone pick them up? consecration + freeze trap = judge the first and you have them all. It's not even tricky.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Seloei » Tue May 27, 2008 2:55 pm

the first one who comes, doesn't "play nice" with just consecration, you gotta wack him on the head with a judgement. The next two might go away also, so taunt or frisbee em. Anything after that, well if your consecrate aint enough then i don't know what :s

Frost trap/earthbind @ bridge, consecrate ontop of em, grab first 3, then spam that button and dodge fire bombs and profit. Just remember not to go too close to the boss if you have an insane amount of debuffs.
Seloei

Postby Narcil » Tue May 27, 2008 6:59 pm

ooooo, never thought of Earth Bind....
Narcil

Previous

Return to Zul'aman