Remove Advertisements

Eagle Boss Hit Box

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Eagle Boss Hit Box

Postby Tanks-PL » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:31 am

We tried this boss this weekend, and kept wiping over and over again. He was killed with me or a Tauren tanking in the past prior to 2.3.

One theory is that because BEs are thinner, the melee were not able to stay out of range of the static at 12 yards, and built the debuff on themselves.
Tanks-PL

Postby Feawen » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 am

Uh, I tank this boss without ANY issue. I don't think being a BE has anything to do with melee being unable to stay oor of static.
Feawen

Postby Huon » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:55 pm

even with melee beeing in range, its easily healed through....

unless you have like 4/5 melee dps
Huon

Postby Katatonia » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Melee can stand so they are oor of you, but in range of each other no matter how many you have (though I wouldn't bring more than three). It's only important that YOU don't get the stacking debuff more than the 10% of the time you should statistically get it, everyone else can just be healed through because they aren't taking his Call Lightning as well.

I'm pretty sure you're right about the hitbox thing, but it really shouldn't be stopping you from killing Akil'zon either way.
Katatonia

Return to Zul'aman