ZA

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:52 pm

Maruko_ wrote:Still definitely want a lock in your group :P

Locks are imba on the Eagle Boss, since any other caster when we tried found very hard to nuke the eagles, while warlocks could just DoT them and forget of them ~_~
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:46 pm

Strange. We've never paid any attention to eagles as it seems they died after every "lightning" phase and did very weak damage. Are they buffed somehow or new PTR version is different from original one?
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:18 am

Yesterday they were hitting clothies for 1500+ and myself for 800+, and kept growing by number after each storm...
But we never tried "ignoring" them, maybe there's a max to the number of eagles that can be around..
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby dern » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:49 pm

we used 1 lock seed of corrupt on boss, just grouped everyone up on boss for lightning phase, didn't seem too bad.

One we got stuck on was the lynx. . .especially running in their solo the first time taking that whip for 18,982 /lol

Thats the one I need strats on I guess. We going to start putting some topics up, sadly I have no ideas what their names are.

Bear hit damn hard if tanks miss a taunt you're in trouble, just have 2 tanks one for each form. . .may want to make sure your taunt macro is working as I ended up hitting "F" and RD button a lot . . but easy enuff.
dern

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:32 pm

Names for bosses can easily be find on Wowwiki, toghether with some details on tactics.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:41 pm

dern wrote:we used 1 lock seed of corrupt on boss, just grouped everyone up on boss for lightning phase, didn't seem too bad.

One we got stuck on was the lynx. . .especially running in their solo the first time taking that whip for 18,982 /lol

Thats the one I need strats on I guess. We going to start putting some topics up, sadly I have no ideas what their names are.

Bear hit damn hard if tanks miss a taunt you're in trouble, just have 2 tanks one for each form. . .may want to make sure your taunt macro is working as I ended up hitting "F" and RD button a lot . . but easy enuff.

http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t17039-ej_f ... n_testing/

Bubble+taunt works great on Bear... Randoms usually stop playing after that as if they saw a miracle :)
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Rhî » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:15 am

We were in Zul'Aman yesterday. And i have to say it looks great! Fortunately there is not one encounter we can not tank. But that isn't a great surprise, because it's just a 10 people instance.

I'm very happy with some points where we can shine with AE-Tanking. Like the place where the hidden lynxs are spawning, the path upwards the hill up to Jin'Alai, where at the bossfight a lot of adds are spawning, too.
Rhî

Previous

Return to Zul'aman