Bugged eagle boss?

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Bugged eagle boss?

Postby majiben » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 am

When trying ZA after the patch the Eagle Boss no one seemed to be able to hear the rain before his lightning storm. Anyone have experience with this issue?
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Dendrah » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:32 am

We stayed relatively close to him and ran to the black spot. I never succeeded in hearing the rain anyway.
Dendrah

Postby samsara » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 am

there is rain? I do za since the door to za is open but i definitly never saw/hear rain. hm, maybe i should turn on sound and put graphicdetails higher sometime :)
samsara

Postby majiben » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:55 am

samsara wrote:there is rain? I do za since the door to za is open but i definitly never saw/hear rain. hm, maybe i should turn on sound and put graphicdetails higher sometime :)
In the past you could put ambiant sound all the way up and everything else off in order to hear the sound of rain right before he started his thunderstorm.

We only had 2 holy paladins so we gave up on eagle. It was fine though it was a really cruddy PuG. Let's put it this way: their plan for DH trash was to have everyone run on their mounts to the platfrom right before DH and then DI a healer :-/.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Roghan » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:56 am

well seems the rain's sound is gone for me and my guildmates too. Yesterday we had some trouble because we used to stick to the boss when storm was approching, now we just go under the one lifted in the air not a big deal
Roghan

Postby Losbullitt » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:27 am

Our raid leader had DBM on so we got the warning. But I'm pretty sure I heard rain before the fall. :shock:
Losbullitt

Postby Petrus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:10 am

He was bugged for my group, too. We wiped the first time with 8% left, but figured "eh, the healing's gotten so much better..." so we all just stacked closer together and didn't worry about it. I never heard a storm, though, and DBM has been historically messy with Akil'zon.

Either way, we were about 5 seconds from getting the fourth chest even though we wiped once. Still a rather nasty annoyance.
Petrus
Maintankadonor

Return to Zul'aman