Gruuls OT

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Gruuls OT

Postby lostsouls » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:52 am

I was the gruuls OT last nite and we would get him down to 13 percent then he would 2 shot the MT and i would have a hell of a time picking him up to finish him off. Now that being said i was at 17k health buffed and i was second on the threat meter being i had to tone it down a few time cause i was overtaking the MT but once he killed the MT which was a druid with 21k health buffed i couldnt get agro on him at all he just ran around killing all in his path. Any suggestion would be helpful. I kept checking omen and it had me second on list in agro but after MT went down he didnt come to me i ran the standard rotation SOR COncencrate JOR with switching to SOW on 5th rotation for mana purposes amnyone have any ideas on this cause i dont lol.
I kill cause I must....

lostsouls

Postby Catriona » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:28 am

First, make sure your whole raid updates Omen before you go in. Having different versions of it makes it impossible to see who is actually where on the threat list.

Second, http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... php?t=4269.
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona

Return to High King / Gruul / Mag