High King

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

High King

Postby Morzen » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:15 am

Hey, i've been lurking here for a while and found this site awesome to say the least :)

Tomorrow my guild are trying high king maulgar for the first time and i was wondering if you could advise who im best to tank? I dont know all the tanks who'll be there but my profile is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... m&n=Morzen
and another tank who i know will be there http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... eam&n=Nela
(fairly certain there wont be any druid tanks, if that helps :P)

Thanks for the replys :) (guess it doesn't help if the other tanks in her dps gear >.>)
Last edited by Morzen on Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morzen

Postby Worldie » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:31 am

Your gear looks good enough for Maulgar himself.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Vrego » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:32 am

Doesnt know if the armory shows his real tanking gear, otherwise it looks like you have the better tanking gear, gogo tank Maulgar ;)
Vrego

Return to High King / Gruul / Mag