Mag and Bubble

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Mag and Bubble

Postby IceRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:27 am

Hi there,

I am currently MT Mag, what I wanted to know (since I am a chicken to try it myself) is it possible to use Bubble on Mag, going into phase 3?

Or will he just agro reset.

I know bosses usually agro reset during bubble, but has anyone actually tired it on Mag
IceRaven

Postby jere » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:22 am

No enemy aggro resets due to bubble. Your threat never goes down due to bubble. All it does is make you immune so the enemy attacks someone else in the meantime (the 2nd on the threat list). If that person surpasses you in threat during the bubble, they will have aggro when you come out. If they don't, the mob will run back to you.
jere

Postby IceRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:48 am

I am aware of that, however, the question was is it able to bubble on Mag going in phase 3 avoiding the debrise without Mag running around on a killing spree
IceRaven

Postby Daromire » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:51 pm

Most likely a big NO. Unless!, you have superior timing and almost no lag.

Hit bubble just before the dmg comes and use a macro to cancel it immediately before he goes to attack someone else. You would want to cancel it as soon as he turns away from you.

I don't reccommend doing this btw, save nightmare seeds, healthstones and health potions for this.
Daromire
Maintankadonor

Postby Oranniv » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:30 pm

Don't do it. If you feel you have to do it to survive the ceiling falling then either your stam is to low or the healers aren't awake enough.
Oranniv

Return to High King / Gruul / Mag