Bloodboil can be hit by exorcism? and BT help.

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Dianora » Thu May 29, 2008 6:58 am

Heironeous wrote:My guild use to give me all sorts of crap about how paladins cant MT in end-game. With a guild leader/raid leader being a prot warrior I was not so shocked. Not to mention our previous paladin tanks before I changed specs were comeplete idiots. So I had a slump to roll over.

I took their mouth-fulls in some stride for a while, then I started pointing out why this ability they had or that was needed. Basicly I told em why a paladin does it better. If they dont kick you, they'll tell you to put your money where your mouth is. Just make sure you pull it off with some style.

If they keep telling you that a paladin cant tank? Post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrc1ivr48R4 on your vent signature and on the web-page.

If they dont get a clue after that then change guilds.

Just wait until they try RoS phase 3 with anyone other than a Paladin. It ain't fun.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Previous

Return to Black Temple