1 Paladin, 2 Flames, Can it be done?

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Uthadanin » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:57 am

Eender wrote:I, unfortunately, have to spec holy for everything except hyjal and our guild has a solo paladin on each flame tank with either a priest or druid running HoTs on them. So.. if you have 4 on you and you can't stay up then, give up right then and there. This strat is doable I think but very hard to perfect and get your raid used too. If you already have Illidan on farm there is no reason to put your guild through another learning encounter when it is easily done now with your current strat. Great idea tho, props.

But seriously, if they have illidan on farm, why not try it. He still needs to get his kicks somewhere.
Uthadanin

Postby Afraithe » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 am

Yeah we have him on farm, if ppl are online.

The only way I could convince my guild would be to push the fact that it will be a world-first ;) There aren't any real benefits of doing it this way, unless it works really well, then we get 1 more dps or 1 more healer i guess.
Afraithe

Postby Lave » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:08 pm

*push*

updates? :>
Lave

Previous

Return to Black Temple