Flames of Azzinoth

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:40 am

Tecnically, the melee damage of the flames is influenced by AP, that's why you put curse of weakness on them. It's still shadow based, so you can wear cloth and still take same damage.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lowgrus » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Worldie wrote:Tecnically, the melee damage of the flames is influenced by AP, that's why you put curse of weakness on them. It's still shadow based, so you can wear cloth and still take same damage.

So I'm assuming you mean fire damage, and so is curse of weakness better to put up there than CoE?
Lowgrus

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:08 pm

CoE boosts the raid damage, CoW reduces the flame damage.

They should be both up, unless you raid with only 1 warlock.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lowgrus » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Worldie wrote:CoE boosts the raid damage, CoW reduces the flame damage.

They should be both up, unless you raid with only 1 warlock.

Well we normally keep CoR up on them, and CoW but to me demo shout can be on them all the same and it has the same effect since demo shout doesn't stack with CoW.

To me even with out CoW the tanks will live and they'll die faster.
Lowgrus

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 pm

What's the point of COR since melees shouldnt be hitting them o_O?

They got 0 armor FYI.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lightbeard » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 pm

I thought melee could attack flames
Lightbeard

Postby TheNull » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Lightbeard wrote:I thought melee could attack flames

Melee does attack the flames in my guild. When there's a flame path blocking the way, the melee stacks up in a designated location until one of the 2 flames become attackable again.
TheNull

Postby Lowgrus » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:05 am

Worldie wrote:What's the point of COR since melees shouldnt be hitting them o_O?

They got 0 armor FYI.

where does it say they have 0 armor becuase i'll have to bring that up to my raid leader.
Lowgrus

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:49 am

It was written on EJ somewhere, flames didn't look having any armor at all so CoR should be quite useless.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lowgrus » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:03 am

Worldie wrote:It was written on EJ somewhere, flames didn't look having any armor at all so CoR should be quite useless.

not seeing this on elitist jerks anywhere and dont want to just go to raid leader and say hey Worldie said they have 0 armor. I agree with you though. Except that on EJ it says bosses like hyrdoss have 7700 armor.
Lowgrus

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:00 am

no point to really bother anyway

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Geostigma » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Lowgrus wrote:dont want to just go to raid leader and say hey Worldie said they have 0 armor

This is a very good reason why to say such a thing, trust the Worldie!
Geostigma

Postby Worldie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 am

I also had a search and can't find it.

Well, in theory you can ignore that then.

Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to Black Temple