Reliquary of Souls

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Mithos » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Nightfall and deaden is fun - I got 2 mages 18k crits, which then one shot them back. Good times.
Image
Mithos
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 am

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:45 pm

RIP to those fun times.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13652
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Mithos » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:18 pm

Ye, although maybe it will give me an incentive to do something more useful than press JotC every 30 seconds whilst autoswinging with NF >_>
Image
Mithos
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 am

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Watch out if you try to do "something useful", i overaggroed the tank last time, getting a Deaden on me and wiping the raid ><
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13652
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby fiorina » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Worldie wrote:RIP to those fun times.


1. http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=41410
2. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=18639
3. ????
User avatar
fiorina
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:07 pm

Postby Lockdown » Thu May 01, 2008 3:36 am

fiorina wrote:
Worldie wrote:RIP to those fun times.


1. http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=41410
2. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=18639
3. ????


He meant Nightfall. The procc chance is being nerfed into oblivion on targets above level 60 (EJ forums talk of 1 in 1000 chance -.- ).
User avatar
Lockdown
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:19 pm

Postby Mithos » Fri May 02, 2008 8:11 am

by something useful I mean spam healing casters during deaden so they don't burst themselves down :P, and ofc JoW, but that's up from me regardless
Image
Mithos
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 am

Postby Worldie » Fri May 02, 2008 1:42 pm

Actually JoL is quite useful on P2 to be kept up.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13652
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Mithos » Fri May 02, 2008 3:08 pm

yeah, someone else does that, I'm the JoW bitch and one of the other palas is the Imp JotC bitch, wtb enough room in my spec for it.
Image
Mithos
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 am

Postby fiorina » Sat May 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Lockdown wrote:
fiorina wrote:
Worldie wrote:RIP to those fun times.


1. http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=41410
2. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=18639
3. ????


He meant Nightfall. The procc chance is being nerfed into oblivion on targets above level 60 (EJ forums talk of 1 in 1000 chance -.- ).


I know, I am just suggesting to try to reflect deaden with shadow reflector since it's a shadow spell as poor guy has no fun with a Nightfall anymore :)
User avatar
fiorina
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:07 pm

Postby JLBate » Sat May 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Dont think anyone mentioned this before, but during phase 1, lay on hands worked for me and a holy paladin. We were able to save two people with it and continued on to a kill :-D.
Image
JLBate
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:55 am

Postby Enkal » Sun May 04, 2008 11:25 pm

JLBate wrote:Dont think anyone mentioned this before, but during phase 1, lay on hands worked for me and a holy paladin. We were able to save two people with it and continued on to a kill :-D.


I tried LoH last night in ph1 during a wipe to test, didnt work. :shock:


Other issues: We got ph2 to 11-25% like 4-5 times last night and alot of it was because our warriors TPS was low and interrupts was missed. Mages complained about lack of aggro dump as well. Any suggestions or ideas regarding this? (warrior have +10 stamina on gloves instead of threat for example)
Image
User avatar
Enkal
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:23 am
Location: Sweden

Postby knaughty » Sun May 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Enkal wrote:Other issues: We got ph2 to 11-25% like 4-5 times last night and alot of it was because our warriors TPS was low and interrupts was missed. Mages complained about lack of aggro dump as well. Any suggestions or ideas regarding this? (warrior have +10 stamina on gloves instead of threat for example)


Sadly, the standard answer of "If the warrior can't do it, tankadin it yourself" isn't really applicable.

Tell you warrior tanks to wear threat gear, save MDs / Invisibility / Soul-Shatter / Feign / Vanish for P2, and don't blow them too early.

Standard stuff.

Since I took over P3, P2 is now our "hard phase". We're one-shotting it each week, but it's the closest to being difficult, we always seem to have TPS issues.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
User avatar
knaughty
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby Enkal » Mon May 05, 2008 12:05 am

Knaughty wrote:Sadly, the standard answer of "If the warrior can't do it, tankadin it yourself" isn't really applicable.

Tell you warrior tanks to wear threat gear, save MDs / Invisibility / Soul-Shatter / Feign / Vanish for P2, and don't blow them too early.

Standard stuff.

Since I took over P3, P2 is now our "hard phase". We're one-shotting it each week, but it's the closest to being difficult, we always seem to have TPS issues.


Well, mages complain that invisibility doesnt work in p2 due to taking periodic damage and I dont think our warrior have more than 1 set of gear(except for res gear of course), could be wrong but I've never seen her swap pieces out. She's also touchy so I dont dare to talk to her (neither does another of our tank) about enchants and gear. :roll:

Well I hope I can get my hands on my T6 head piece soon (wtb spot in 1 tank archi only raids) for more mana for ph3 whenever we're able to do it.
Image
User avatar
Enkal
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:23 am
Location: Sweden

Postby nicolax » Mon May 05, 2008 1:06 am

Enkal wrote:
Knaughty wrote:Sadly, the standard answer of "If the warrior can't do it, tankadin it yourself" isn't really applicable.

Tell you warrior tanks to wear threat gear, save MDs / Invisibility / Soul-Shatter / Feign / Vanish for P2, and don't blow them too early.

Standard stuff.

Since I took over P3, P2 is now our "hard phase". We're one-shotting it each week, but it's the closest to being difficult, we always seem to have TPS issues.


Well, mages complain that invisibility doesnt work in p2 due to taking periodic damage and I dont think our warrior have more than 1 set of gear(except for res gear of course), could be wrong but I've never seen her swap pieces out. She's also touchy so I dont dare to talk to her (neither does another of our tank) about enchants and gear. :roll:

Well I hope I can get my hands on my T6 head piece soon (wtb spot in 1 tank archi only raids) for more mana for ph3 whenever we're able to do it.


we had problems with tps in phase 2 when we were learning the fight.
we solved it by :

- asking the warrior to wear threat gear
- giving him a windfury totem
- curse of recklessness on essence of desire

never had aggro issue ever again. seriously if you can't talk to your warrior tank and if she is hindering the raid, kick her out of the raid until she learns to play. i don't have a single tank in my guild with one set of gear. almost all fights are situational. we had one tank and some dps not prepared for mother shahraz and illidan. they got -dkp and didn't raid until they understood they have to do what it takes if they want to play.

for interrupts, i don't know how your raid leader does it but i give the set-up before the fight for interrupt order, the rogues have a macro to /yell and /w the next rogue in the rotation. In phase 2, i call on vent the name of the rogue that has to interrupt the next spirit shock, and warn them a few seconds before each deaden so they don't kick it. works flawlessly.
Image
nicolax
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Black Temple

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest