Remove Advertisements

Teron Gorefiend

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Enkal » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Bah, I keep getting pwned by this bugger.

18074 armor,
59.74% pure avoidance,
20677 health

3 hits in a row and I die... and all I see are FoL's :/

oh and dont get me started on constructs :(

Any tips I can give my healers?
Enkal

Postby Worldie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:09 pm

That they should have stopped using FoL like, 2 istances before?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Enkal » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Worldie wrote:That they should have stopped using FoL like, 2 istances before?

Yea I know, we were stacking way too many paladins last night (4 holy, 2 prot, 1 ret) since alot of healers failed to show up. One of them (who were spamming FoL) complained that he could only do 10 HL before he went OOM. :roll:

Really annoying to get 3 hits in a row with only 3 FoL...
Enkal

Postby nicolax » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:50 am

tell them to wake up. your stats are fine for the fight. we use 7 healers on that fight, 5 healers on the mt, 2 on the raid. one of the mt healers is a back-up for the raid healers in case they get the shadow of death debuff.
also for decursing the incinerate, 2 good priests are enough (mt healers as well usually).
nicolax

Postby Splug » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:10 am

Tekkel wrote:aye stuff could be wrong but generally not a difference of 600-800 tps I think.

Yeah, he's not going to be shelling out that much threat at this gear level - and if he is, it's the raid backing him with misdirects, earth shield, lifebloom, PoM, etc, which you'd be getting anyway.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Enkal » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Last night I got a compliment from a rogue in the raid that he was doing over 1.4k DPS and couldnt touch my threat. 8)

Tomorrow our warrior MT will be tanking teron (I only get to tank a boss if she isnt there), will be interesting to see what TPS she can put out... :twisted:
Enkal

Postby nicolax » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:41 am

Enkal wrote:Last night I got a compliment from a rogue in the raid that he was doing over 1.4k DPS and couldnt touch my threat. 8)

Tomorrow our warrior MT will be tanking teron (I only get to tank a boss if she isnt there), will be interesting to see what TPS she can put out... :twisted:

give her a windfury totem, if she is a decent player, dpsers won't ever come close to her threat. without it... it's another story, you will probably get complaints. can't explain how a single totem makes such a difference -_- (tested on RoS when our warrior had trouble with threat in phase 2, tested on Teron because he had trouble the first time he tanked him with tps output, and it was fixed the second time with it)
nicolax

Postby Enkal » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:03 am

She will prolly have WF, I switched to GoA for more dodge since my healers couldnt keep me up with their FoL spamming (had only 4 healers tho).
Enkal

Postby Stroja » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:44 am

Enkal wrote:Tomorrow our warrior MT will be tanking teron (I only get to tank a boss if she isnt there), will be interesting to see what TPS she can put out... :twisted:

If he's anything like our warrior, I can't touch his threat, even with exorcism in the mix. Especially if he gets the buffs he wants.
Stroja

Postby YoYoMa » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Does anybody have any calculated TPS numbers from WWS parses for this fight (not omen numbers, actual calculations)?

I'm calculating myself out to be just at the 1100tps mark (about 1160ish) and I'm sitting at about 750 spell damage with flask and oil on (using stam food not spell damage food). I'm judging crusader, popping wings 2x, and using destruction pots too. We have enough pallies for sanctuary, I've got up PoM, earthshield, lifebloom etc.

Seems like I should be higher but I just wanted to see some other's numbers if anybody had them.

** edit: i'm an idiot, I didn't read back on page 3. **
Last edited by YoYoMa on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
YoYoMa

Postby Enkal » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:56 am

Stroja wrote:
Enkal wrote:Tomorrow our warrior MT will be tanking teron (I only get to tank a boss if she isnt there), will be interesting to see what TPS she can put out... :twisted:

If he's anything like our warrior, I can't touch his threat, even with exorcism in the mix. Especially if he gets the buffs he wants.

Some mages were threat capped but we finally downed him last night! :)
Enkal

Postby Flashbane » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:18 am

Anybody has the macro for the construct?

I almost got the raid wipe most of the time :? and everybody keep laughting at me :cry:
Flashbane

Postby YoYoMa » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:52 am

go play this till you can win every time: http://www.variuse.de/feroxtgs2/

then you will be a pro :)

oh and I believe the macros are

/cast spirit volley
/cast spirit chains
/cast spirit lance
YoYoMa

Postby Flashbane » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:16 pm

If I press this Macro:

/targetenemy
/cast spirit lance
/cast spirit lance

will it rotate my target on Construct and cast 2 spirit lance before I move to next targte?
Flashbane

Postby Gerilith » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:04 am

Flashbane wrote:If I press this Macro:

/targetenemy
/cast spirit lance
/cast spirit lance

will it rotate my target on Construct and cast 2 spirit lance before I move to next targte?

No, it won't. If at all, you should use /castsequence Spirit Lance, Spirit Lace . But killing the constructs manually is much, much safer.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

PreviousNext

Return to Black Temple