Banshi's in trash to Anetheron

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Banshi's in trash to Anetheron

Postby ldeboer » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:07 pm

Sorry if its been discussed couldn't find anything on this.

I was taking an absolute flogging from the Banshi's in the trash to Anetheron like really really dangerous health levels. We had only 1 priest so only 1 shackle what does everyone do with these guys?
ldeboer

Postby Worldie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Warriors + spellreflect > caster mobs

Else, a couple of rogues can easily solo caster mobs.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Achtung » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:16 pm

We get our melee classes to pickup any casters they can and drag them into the AoE killzone. Later on for caster heavy trash packs, we get our warrior tank to go grab a couple also to help out the melee and CC, since myself and the bears can handle the other trash.
Yae, 80 Paladin, Aman'thul Horde - Retired Feb '09
Achtung

Postby Seloei » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:51 am

Initial pull with casters. Warrior stands up in front, spellreflect. I stand right behind him and cast holy wrath, any melee who was on the warrior bee-lines to me, drop a consecrate right after that and back up to the aoe spot. Pop a free action pot if i feel the healing that night is bad and let the other tanks grab abos (if appliable).

The banshees/necromancers are then single target nuked by the melee or sheeped.
Seloei

Return to Mt. Hyjal