Remove Advertisements

Could Divine Intervention remove Doom?

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Could Divine Intervention remove Doom?

Postby superworm » Sun May 11, 2008 8:26 am

If it could, it would be convenient to soulstone a pal before the trash waves, then the soul stone should be usable about 5 minutes into the fight. And with DI you don't need to deal with the Doom Guard!
Anyone could confirm this?

We downed Azgalor at about 10 seconds into the enrage timer. MT was one shotted but we have enough dot to take him down :D So I would be much happier to find some easy ways to down him.
superworm

Postby Worldie » Sun May 11, 2008 8:59 am

No, it can't.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Seloei » Sun May 11, 2008 9:38 am

But can the MT be targeted for doom? Got 3 doom's in a "row" while tanking the guards and one on the bear one night... now THAT was annoying
Seloei

Postby Lockdown » Sun May 11, 2008 10:32 am

No, DI doesnt´t remove Doom (tried it after Azgalor died and another raidmember still had the debuff, doomgurad spawned regardless).

As a sidenote, I never received a Doom while offtanking the guards, but the warrior pulling them out of the raid sure did :-/
Also my healers never did, guess it has a 100yds targetrange.
Lockdown

Postby Worldie » Sun May 11, 2008 11:26 am

The Main Tank cannot get Doomd.

The Doomguard tank CAN.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lockdown » Sun May 11, 2008 11:53 am

Then i guess i was DAMN lucky the last 6 kills =)

5-7 DGuards going on a rampage through the raidhealers would have sucked big hairy donkey balls for sure ^^
Lockdown

Postby Korendil » Sun May 11, 2008 7:49 pm

If you're 100 yards or more away from Azgalor, you won't get doom since you're out of range. However, if you're 100 yards away when Azgalor dies and you didn't do anything to get on his attack/agro/loot table (whatever it's called), you won't get loot.
Tichondrius (US)

Korendil

Postby Worldie » Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 am

I have a record of 3 Dooms in same fight. I had SS for first, CR for second, i just told the feral to tank doomguards when i got doomed 3rd time -__________-

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lockdown » Mon May 12, 2008 10:00 am

Maybe you were actaully standing nearer than 100 yds?

I tank the DGs relatively far away, behind the tauren camp, and never got a Doom.

Additionally I whack him once and judge Wisdom to get on his aggro table, problem solved ^^
Lockdown

Postby Worldie » Mon May 12, 2008 10:24 am

I was standing close, and not care of Dooms.

I get a SS by default when i tank doomguards, and we always have a feral as backup, and since Doom gives no death durabilty loss, i don't care a crap of dying :P

Worldie
Global Mod

Return to Mt. Hyjal