RD and NPC mobs

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

RD and NPC mobs

Postby Ivliss » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:56 am

Did the patch just allow us to use RD to taunt off Jana in this instance or should it work on all friendly npc's? I have tried to use my macro to RD target of target but it hasnt worked on any mobs friendly npcs are fighting. It still works fine when I use it on PC's, has anyone had luck with this?
Ivliss/ 70 Prot Pally/ Baelgun
Ivliss

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:58 pm

You have to directly target the NPCs in order to make it work.

And yes it works.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Tekkel » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:30 am

hmm that might explain. Targetting the mob indeed didn't work. Gotta see monday if that is the solution. Using the spell itself on an npc worked but 2 buttons for taunt is a bit stupid so tnx if this works :)
Tekkel

Postby Warrender » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:35 am

My macro works flawlessly on the NPC's without having to target them in Hyjal and I haven't changed it since before 2.4.

I forget exactly how I have it set up. I'll take a look when I get home from work today.
Warrender
Maintankadonor

Postby Lore » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:18 am

/cast [help] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget] Righteous Defense

Been that way since level 14, never needed to change it.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Aleriya » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:12 am

Here is my macro: /cast [target=target,help] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget,help] Righteous Defense

It does not work on the NPCs, probably because of the "help" addition. I'll try Lore's macro.
Aleriya

Postby Ivliss » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:08 am

thats probably it I will switch to Lores macro as well since mine has the help part in it too. Thanks for the info.
Ivliss/ 70 Prot Pally/ Baelgun
Ivliss

Return to Mt. Hyjal