Remove Advertisements

Resistance Sets

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Resistance Sets

Postby Lazenby » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:51 am

Im currently mt 2 for my guild and we have just Vashj and kael left before we move on to MH/BT. Weve had Vashj at 3% and Kael is supposedly slightly easier so i don't think id be too ambitious to assume well be hitting new content within a month. I have some resistance gear that ive used for Hydross adds tanking (roughly 150 - 200 frost and nature) and a few bits of FR.

Now and again on our clears of SSC weve lacked a NR/FR tank so ive been thinking about completing one or both of those sets but i wonder as well be dropping ssc soon wether id use it anywhere else ?

Should i be saving my cash,primals,nethers and badges for other resistance sets that will be of more use ?

sorry in advance if this is covered somewhere else but i did a search and couldnt find anything specific
Lazenby

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:14 am

Those 2 sets are used only in SSC (well u can use the NR set on some trashs in BT if u wish but is not needed).

Save your money unless it's 100% needed.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Mouse » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:36 am

Im collecting an FR set for Anetheron and Illidan (I wear enough for the 219 threshhold on anetheron currently), and an SR set for mother, but thats crafted, and we arent on her yet.
Qapla <Attrition> Cho'Gall
80 Tank DK

EnsgnBlack <Attrition> Cho'Gall
80 BE Prot Pally
Mouse

Return to Mt. Hyjal