Remove Advertisements

Ready for Hyjal?

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Ready for Hyjal?

Postby ShaiHulud » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:19 am

I know theres a few topics on this but I didn't really wanna ninja someone elses. Am I ready? My main is my shadow priest and the GM said last night that he's gonna start taking a couple alts a night to Hyjal clears (atleast up til Archi I assume). Right now my guild has trouble keeping Prot paladins and the GM usually respecs for it. J/C if you guys think I could handle trash tanking. I geared this guy up pretty quick to what you see. I badge spammed the hell out of him and am now trying to pug SSC every week for chances at t5 gloves, RoSS and maybe VR for shoulders.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =shaihulud
^The new WoTLK Main
^Old TBC main
ShaiHulud

Postby ulushnar » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:27 am

This question should really go here:

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... um.php?f=3

Still, your health looks kinda borderline for MH, but more worrying is the spelldamage. If you take a ton of buffs, use wizard oil, a spelldamage flask and spelldamage food you might do ok.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby ShaiHulud » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 am

What would you say is a good amount of spell dmg to start Hyjal off with? 400? 450? Hopefully I can grab t4 or t5 shoulders this week to bump it up a bit. As far as gloves I'm pretty SoL. I hosted an SSC pug last week that was successful in killing everything but Hydross and Vashj(no resist tanks and saved Vashj for a guild run) but I dunno if I'll be able to get it going again this week :-T
^The new WoTLK Main
^Old TBC main
ShaiHulud

Postby ShaiHulud » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:34 am

Just a recap I went last night as there wasn't enough healers on for the GM to respec Prot. Things went great. I had 552 buffed Holy dmg(flask,food,oil). A couple occasions people were pulling off me but I think it was the ele shammy not focusing my target :P. I got some shiny new gloves though :) I def think I was a bit undergeared even though I didn't die I was always at 100% mana even cycling in exorcisms and Holy wraths when I could.
^The new WoTLK Main
^Old TBC main
ShaiHulud

Return to Mt. Hyjal