Remove Advertisements

Hiyjal - Starting out. Some Questions

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby iwillpunishu » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Haven't seen it mentioned yet.... A pvp trinket for rage is extremely helpful. Healing the ice bolts is hard to get used to, and I guarantee a trinket will save lives.
iwillpunishu

Postby Frickit » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 am

iwillpunishu wrote:Haven't seen it mentioned yet.... A pvp trinket for rage is extremely helpful. Healing the ice bolts is hard to get used to, and I guarantee a trinket will save lives.

what about for us, is bubble enough?
Frickit

Postby Seloei » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 am

Bubble is 5 min, the fight lasts for longer than that but once he spammed a paladin 4 times in a row, in less than 1 minute.

The trinket/skills are there to help you survive one hit but the healers need to learn how to heal the bolted target fast or it's going to be a wipefest in bt.
Seloei

Postby superworm » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 pm

iwillpunishu wrote:Haven't seen it mentioned yet.... A pvp trinket for rage is extremely helpful. Healing the ice bolts is hard to get used to, and I guarantee a trinket will save lives.

Exactly. When we first started MH, we ensured that everyone except the mages had bought the pvp trinket (2 min one). You need it to fight Rage and eventually Archi. For mages they can just blink out of the ice tomb.
superworm

Previous

Return to Mt. Hyjal