Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde
Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis
They didn't spawn ~14 hours ago when we downed him.
Despite all my rage, I am still just a Paladin Tank.
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 7:24 am
- Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Lauranna-Skullcrusher wrote:So is it fixed?
There was a blue post saying that it was, but last night they did not spawn for us and that was well after the post.
- Global Mod
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am
Same here, killed him 3-4h ago...no infernals...our bear RL in full fire resist gear was kinda O_o
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:30 am
Yeah I confirm, still not infernal as 30 mins ago.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:31 am
- Location: Montreal, Canada
I just got my first Hyjal experience this afternoon and I can safely report no Infernals spawned, making my job as infernal tank exceptionally easy.
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:45 am
- Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Petrus wrote:I just got my first Hyjal experience this afternoon and I can safely report no Infernals spawned, making my job as infernal tank exceptionally easy.
Yeah, none spawned for us either. We did have a warlock summon and release an infernal near the end of the fight though, which caught everyone else off guard.
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:34 am
Just tanked there tonight, had infernals though, so they fixed it.
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:48 pm
- Posts: 9021
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
- Location: alt-tabbed
yes, lots of firey death insued last night. almost got him despite it though.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:10 pm
Infernals are back, ah well
Not like its a terribly hard fight anyways
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm
Return to Mt. Hyjal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest