Bird trash (wing buffet) packs on way to VR

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Bird trash (wing buffet) packs on way to VR

Postby ldeboer » Tue May 20, 2008 7:42 pm

We did our first run on VR and when we got to bird packs that do the wing buffet I went in to tank as suggested.

Drop consecrate picked them up (we may have got 2 packs not sure on that).

Spent the next 3min being punted all round the room between silences I would get another consecrate down and I seemed to hold them but I dont think I have spent so much times in air or half way up walls ever.

No-one died so I guess it was a success but whats the secret to not getting kocked all around the place wasn't quite expecting that.
ldeboer

Postby Seloei » Tue May 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Let the hunter MD pull the non-birdie to a tank, drop a consecrate on the door in and go into the corner. Ask for multiple cleanses and consecrate in the same corner (right next to the door) while they burn atleast one melee down, then aoe them to bits.
Seloei

Postby mazater » Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 am

Seloei wrote:Let the hunter MD pull the non-birdie to a tank, drop a consecrate on the door in and go into the corner.

This.

I would also like to add that tossing a shield before running to a corner gives some neat threat
mazater

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed May 21, 2008 3:38 am

As with any mob that punts when you don't want to, corner yourself and you'll be golden.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Return to Tempest Keep