Remove Advertisements

2.4 Can't Kill VR !

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby maccalus » Tue May 20, 2008 10:44 am

We just do him the same way as before 2.4. Why stress out your healers when the orbs are easy to dodge. We even have one person who plays with 2-3 fps and he can dodge them no problem.
Prot Warrior - Daggerspine
maccalus

Postby ldeboer » Tue May 20, 2008 7:59 pm

NarfJones wrote:Doesn't his AoE kill everyone if they are in melee range? I'm pretty sure it hurts quite a bit.

His pummel is like 1.5K on plate so like 4K on cloth every 12 secs. A couple of shadows and 1 or 2 priests on circle of healing will easily give back more HP than the damage provided clothies have a big enough HP pool to give the time.
ldeboer

Postby maccalus » Wed May 21, 2008 7:21 am

ldeboer wrote:
NarfJones wrote:Doesn't his AoE kill everyone if they are in melee range? I'm pretty sure it hurts quite a bit.

His pummel is like 1.5K on plate so like 4K on cloth every 12 secs. A couple of shadows and 1 or 2 priests on circle of healing will easily give back more HP than the damage provided clothies have a big enough HP pool to give the time.

His "pummel" ability is arcane damage, thus type of armor doesn't matter. Rogues can CoS through it.
Prot Warrior - Daggerspine
maccalus

Postby Talmus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:53 am

I think I'm going to suggest the raid staying in melee range to our raid leader for our next attempt. We never got VR below 72% in four attempts and I NEVER died or lost agro to a non-tank until we were wiping the fights. We lost every fight to people dying to the orbs. :(
Talmus

Previous

Return to Tempest Keep