Remove Advertisements

Making sure I'm seeing our VR fight properly

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Making sure I'm seeing our VR fight properly

Postby Sielanas » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:38 pm

http://wowwebstats.com/szucfknmgefie?m

I'm about ready to rip our dps for slacking off big time. I was pissed that I died even when we were trying to leash him. For a number of times we just were behind on the timer, sometimes by a full 10%. I know that there's increased damage the last 20%, but we weren't staffed to maximize that possibility. I'm livid that I was above some pure damage classes in the first attempt.
Sielanas

Postby Puss » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:54 am

remove 1 healer , remove 1 warrior, and use the hunters to MD #2 on the damage meters. That's how we do him. 2 more DPS = imba.

btw : your DPS is good enough for VR. I think we calculated it around 500 DPS , and most of your DPS is higher than that. But many people died... why did they die ? ( they prolly don't have the addon called VoidReaverAlarm = Get this ! )

Also, make sure noone runs SIDEWAYS... always run AWAY from and TOWARDS Voidreaver to evade the orbs. You will see why when you start doing this. Then this fight is a piece of cake.

-Puss
Puss

Return to Tempest Keep