Void Reaver and killing speed

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Balls » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:14 pm

Aevisarace wrote:As embarassing as this is, our first Void Reaver kill was 10:52 seconds of combat time.

How did you survive 52 seconds with him one shotting everyone?
Balls

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:17 pm

Paladins chainbubbling?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Crusherus » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:26 pm

We've had him go down at 10:21 before. About 5 people we're still alive. There's nothing funnier than ordering all your healers to start DPSing when VR is sitting at 3% when the 10 minute mark comes.

On the plus side, we did him with my prot pally tanking last week. Dropped him at 7:38. AS-powered SoV stack is so OP. :D
Dragonmaw - US
Crusherus

Postby Aevisarace » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:19 am

How did you survive 52 seconds with him one shotting everyone?

One rogue tanked him for 30 seconds.

I had aggro at the enrage so I took off and bubbled when he got close.

When he got far away I dropped bubble to get him coming back.

I should have sat down to take the hit just to see how high the crit would be :)
Aevisarace

Postby Splug » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:54 pm

It seems that VR's knockback can be avoided, and if so, the threat reduction doesn't seem to happen. I left my avoidance/crush immune set on last week, and took two knockbacks the entire time. It made for a very quick fight. Though, I think the offtanks were kinda bored.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Rasmfrackn » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:00 pm

Splug wrote:It seems that VR's knockback can be avoided, and if so, the threat reduction doesn't seem to happen. I left my avoidance/crush immune set on last week, and took two knockbacks the entire time. It made for a very quick fight. Though, I think the offtanks were kinda bored.

-Splug

Our MT avoided 60%+ last night. I was down to dark runes to keep out of OOMsville, population me. I think I got 90 seconds of tank time for myself.
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Eng/Scribe/Masochist
Rasmfrackn

Previous

Return to Tempest Keep