Remove Advertisements

Al'ar

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Earth shield, Improved Leader of the Pack and Prayer of mending are all good reasons for birds to love the upper tanks.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby plisken451 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 pm

Anytime I see a lazer-beam of PoM headed up to the tank on a platform I lose my mind. Before the fight, I stress, "No tank directed healing aggro. No PoM, No Earthshidl, No expiring lifeblooms." When the healers are vigilant about that, the embers make a beeline for the ground floor, and pass right by me so I can pick 'em up with a judge.
ImageRetired

Mirraluun - Asmodian Chanter - Fregion Server - Eated by hackers
plisken451

Previous

Return to Tempest Keep