eye trash

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Warrender » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:42 am

Zalaria wrote:
Warrender wrote:
Lollore wrote:Can you easily aoe tank the birds?

You can AOE tank them but not easily. :x

It isn't THAT hard to AOE tank them, I do it as holy spec every clear (read: no BoSanc, no Holy Shield, but almost full Kara tank gear). Just get spam healed and spam cleansed. The healers can focus on you since the elf tanks aren't taking that much damage.

It's a pain in the tuckus, but yeah it's doable. Between banging my consecration/holy shield keys and hoping my healers aren't silenced, I curse the twisted Blizzard devs who thought this would be a fun trash mob to put in.
Warrender
Maintankadonor

Postby DJSticky » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:04 am

I like the little birds =(

I stand in the middle of the hall and get the pack MD'd to me. Drop a concecrate when they make it through the door to Al'ar's room and run to the corner popping HS. Turn around and spam away. One pally spam clensing me.
DJSticky

Postby Zalaria » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:34 pm

Warrender wrote:
Zalaria wrote:
Warrender wrote:
Lollore wrote:Can you easily aoe tank the birds?

You can AOE tank them but not easily. :x

It isn't THAT hard to AOE tank them, I do it as holy spec every clear (read: no BoSanc, no Holy Shield, but almost full Kara tank gear). Just get spam healed and spam cleansed. The healers can focus on you since the elf tanks aren't taking that much damage.

It's a pain in the tuckus, but yeah it's doable. Between banging my consecration/holy shield keys and hoping my healers aren't silenced, I curse the twisted Blizzard devs who thought this would be a fun trash mob to put in.

I wonder if being holy helps my sanity here... I only have one button to mash!
/wave btw! You guys need to down Solarian so you can join the fun of Kael wipes :P
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - It's time to roll the dice
Zalaria
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Tempest Keep