void reaver bugged?

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Daromire » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:13 pm

update: went in tonight healers were better on their toes and didn't complain i was taking as much dmg, but however, the rogues we have (they stay in with about 100-150 arcane resist on during pounding) said they were taking 6k hits while i was tanking, i told them they shouldn't be standing in during pounding then, but they insisted they were getting orbs even though i told them about the silence thing. Neither them or me got silence so I know it wasn't actually hitting them.

I guess they are having problems looking past the deadly boss mods announce that says i'm getting orbed every other time. So I got told to heal.

Lame!
Daromire
Maintankadonor

Postby DracAlexstrasza » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:01 pm

Daromire wrote:I guess they are having problems looking past the deadly boss mods announce that says i'm getting orbed every other time. So I got told to heal.

Lame!

If your raid leader believed two rogues (who weren't getting silenced) then you have a bigger problem... your raid leader is an idiot. Start looking for a better guild.
Drac - Paladin - 70 - Alexstrasza
DracAlexstrasza

Postby Buttertoast » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:03 pm

the thought of melee decked in AR gear is pretty funny, actually.
Buttertoast

Postby Ownopotamus » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 am

DracAlexstrasza wrote:If your raid leader believed two rogues (who weren't getting silenced) then you have a bigger problem... your raid leader is an idiot. Start looking for a better guild.

Find a new guild now! also arcane resist for the melee? LOL! Get a shaman in a shadow priest group to spam chain heals :oops:
Ownopotamus

Previous

Return to Tempest Keep