Remove Advertisements

SSC - Leotheras the Blind

Hydross, Lurker, Leotheras, Fathom-Lord, Tidewalker, Vashj

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Swiffer » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:10 am

Also, during demon phase if you have the time. try to stack up SoV (alliance only i'm afraid :( ) to the full 5 stacks. immediatly after the transition to human phase, judge it. this will cause you to overaggro any remaining dots with no problem, and will piss off all the warriors enough because they won't be able to overaggro you >: )
Keeping SoV stacked throughout the fight will do you alot of good tbh. judged it's alot of aggro and when timed right you can easily keep it after every reset :x
Swiffer

Postby Brighid » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:46 am

Lore/Psiven, the next time you do Leo could you post a few of the hits he lands on you? Mostly curious if, in my current gear, it would be wise to swap out the few +block pieces I've gathered
Brighid

Postby Lore » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:02 am

Brighid wrote:Lore/Psiven, the next time you do Leo could you post a few of the hits he lands on you? Mostly curious if, in my current gear, it would be wise to swap out the few +block pieces I've gathered

I'll do you one better, here's the WWS report :P

http://www.jmhsoft.com/creports/8%2D12% ... /lore.html
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Nich » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:52 pm

jere wrote:
Nich wrote:I'm thinking of banking arena points for season 3 - instant upgrade to the next tier of pewpew weapon, rather than waiting for a new drop in some new instance >.>

Aren't they toying with the idea of a minimum "rating" for season 3 purchases ?

True.

And they might wait a long time before S3, so it's possibly I'll have to spend some points before the new season to not have them fall over the 5k cap.

My rating isn't too horrible, when I respec holy. Hopefully I'll be able to get my rating up to standard, buy the new 1her, then still use it if my rating drops >.<
Nich

Previous

Return to Serpentshrine Cavern