Weird thing happened on Leo last night

Hydross, Lurker, Leotheras, Fathom-Lord, Tidewalker, Vashj

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Weird thing happened on Leo last night

Postby Lazenby » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:39 am

Myself and a warlock ahve been succesfully tanking leo for some time now, but last night the same warlock was having so much trouble getting aggro of me i had to stop putting SoV on Leo. Weve never had this problem before so was kinda odd and wondered if it had anything to do with the patch. Even at 15% when he splits i only judged the human form and moved him away, the lock got initial aggro on the demon but then he switched back to me and i hadnt touched him.

Maybe ill put it down to bad luck or a huntard with the wrong target in his mis direct macro but just wondered if any other regular killers of leo had noticed anything odd.

Was quite funny in raid chat though as a few piss takers suggested i tanked Leo with salvation on.
Lazenby

Postby Worldie » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:59 am

There can be 2 reasons:
1) He had salvation and did not notice
2) He was using the Imp and then had the threat reduction from Demonic Mastery (or whatever is the skill's name)

Or else just your SOV ticking for more than usual :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby jere » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:19 am

We did leo last night with no problems. Our warlock picked up the demon phase pretty easily and held him.

I would go with Worldi on this one.
jere

Postby Tekkel » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:30 am

Aye no issue with threat last night. Just got gibbed in the end cause I didn't get enough healing.
Tekkel

Postby fuzzygeek » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:28 am

I've had some wierd things happen with aggro recently too; on Kael in P3 the warrior tank was punching Sanguinar ... who up and decided that he'd much rather come talk to me, on the other side of the room where I was tanking a weapon and the engineer.

On another attempt I hit a phoenix with my shield, but the bird decided he'd rather chew on the warrior MT for a while instead.

I'm guessing that maybe I cast a couple seals and got some big heals for huge SA mana gen threat or something? Was very strange.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Return to Serpentshrine Cavern