Remove Advertisements

Tidewalkers Murlocs

Hydross, Lurker, Leotheras, Fathom-Lord, Tidewalker, Vashj

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Zoltar » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:17 pm

I got to tank this for the first time this week.

I normally play a destro lock (but am changing mains in WoTLK) but our only tankadin was away so I got to tank. We position Tidewalker next to the hall to FLK with his back facing towards the watery graves. I get a raid mark on me and everyone except the MT and the grave healer stand directly on top of me at Tidwalkers heals. When the murlocs spawn I drop a rank 4 consecrate at the hall entrance then move back to Tidewalker’s heels with everyone on top of me. We have a druid go pick up the grp from the far end and bring them to me. I then spam 2 full rank consecrates and give the order to AoE. They die almost instantaneously.

With this positioning I am still in range of watery grave and in fact this week I got graved 3 times, twice while tanking murlocs. I simply call it out on vent and get spam healed while I run back to Tidewalker’s heels with murlocs in toe. I never even got close to dying. The fact that our DPS & Heals are all in T6/2.4 badge gear may have helped but my gear is not spectacular (blend of craftables/kara/badge gear) and this seemed quite easy tbh.
Zoltar

Postby Zoltar » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:20 pm

OOPS.

Double post sorry. Can a mod pls delete this one :)
Zoltar

Previous

Return to Serpentshrine Cavern