Remove Advertisements

Whats the deal with leo?

Hydross, Lurker, Leotheras, Fathom-Lord, Tidewalker, Vashj

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Whats the deal with leo?

Postby Donjuan » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:16 am

No matter what I try with my raid we cant kill leo, we can get him to 15% and then all dps die, how do i make them stop sucking so much? I think its the ww that kills the dps, what i dont get is how they avoid it at belf phase but not in phase 3 , they just kept doing the same thing over and over, dieing from ww in phase 3, also lock tank keeps dieing, always dies during transitions and always dies in last 15% phase as healers loose their cool>

ANy suggestions? If i wear my fire resistance kit and dont take much melle dps wouldnt i be better to tank demon phase? I have way more hp than lock. Not sure what my threat will be like in fire gear though and no holy shield aggro.
Donjuan

Postby juggi » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:39 am

DPS tends to get this "burn him down" mindset last 15%. I've had to threaten docking DKP more then once. Try explaining to them the last 15% is elf phase while not getting too close to the demon tank and some might get it.

As far as tanking the demon phase, locks will build threat a bit faster, but threat on a demon mob never been an issue for us. You will have more HP, you will be able to bubble off the debuff stacks, your lock won't have to respec and can just dps. Melee dps has to be a bit more careful is the biggest drawback.

This is what we are capable of on the Leo fight - http://www.wegame.com/watch/Leo_Solo_ta ... and_Juggi/
juggi

Postby Neara » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:44 am

make sure that the demon tank has no debuff-stacks on him when 15%-phase hits. Stop DPS at 18% if needed.
Neara

Return to Serpentshrine Cavern