Remove Advertisements

I am happy now

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

I am happy now

Postby Pillar » Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 am

So for the past month, I have been OT in my kara group, earning trust, getting better gear, and proving myself. and this week, i achieved something.

I finally now have enough gear/proven myself enough that the warrior MT has let me take on more tanking duties. On attumen and midnight- i tanked them both (i was only supposed to get midnight) because he couldn't get them off of me. he proceeded to go mark targets elsewhere... I tanked 3 adds on moroes, and was second on the threat list for moroes at the same time. i tanked most of the trash in the instance.

it was probably our most successful, and definitely my most fun, run of kara to date. i cant wait for more...
Last edited by Pillar on Thu May 01, 2008 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pillar

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu May 01, 2008 11:39 am

Welcome to the fire. Enjoy your stay.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby guillex » Thu May 01, 2008 11:44 am

Welcome to the suck.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Pillar » Tue May 06, 2008 12:26 pm

getting my baptism by fire tonight- the guild leader/raid leader quit and transferred servers. i am now in the driver's seat for kara... should be interesting...
Last edited by Pillar on Tue May 06, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pillar

Postby Solumin_AK » Tue May 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Pillar wrote:getting my baptism by fire tonight- the guild leader/rail leader quit and transferred servers. i am now in the driver's seat for kara... should be interesting...

Ouch... that's a pretty tough situation to get thrown into. In all honesty, good luck. Just keep your head straight, be patient with folks NO MATTER WHAT, and try to have fun. Also, if things aren't going well and people don't seem to be doing their best, don't be afraid to end the raid and say that you'll come back the next day.
"I go barreling into mobs because I know my healer has my back. I am invincible because he is elite."
-Thorn/Hurin

Solumin_AK

Postby Pillar » Fri May 09, 2008 7:43 am

well, we didn't kill nightbane (no one has the summoning thing for him currently), illhoof, or netherspite, mostly due to time, but we killed everyone else including Prince. all in all, we didn't do horrible for first time reorganizing, but we ahve seen definite room for improvement.

and yeah- my first time tanking Prince- we did it!
Pillar

Looks like downed Nightbane

Postby StopPokingMe » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:55 pm

Congratulations.
StopPokingMe

Postby caboom » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Guillex wrote:Image

Welcome to the suck.

lol :D

Anyways to the OP gz and send the warrior to buy a pizza next time, if ur tanking both attunesmen and midnight u basically don't rly need him, u were prolly lacking confidence not items, and your warrior was lacking knowledge, educate him.
caboom

Return to Karazhan