Karazhan - pre Attumen

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Karazhan - pre Attumen

Postby honorshammer » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:40 am

I've read every guide I can find on Kara and Attumen. Nobody every mention the trash pulls leading through the instance to him. Is this because they are pretty easy/standard stuff? Anything I should know about them?
honorshammer

Re: Karazhan - pre Attumen

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:51 am

Honorshammer wrote:I've read every guide I can find on Kara and Attumen. Nobody every mention the trash pulls leading through the instance to him. Is this because they are pretty easy/standard stuff? Anything I should know about them?

Kill the handlers before the horses, the handlers will heal them. Shackle whatever you want. They're all CCable/stunnable. Really nothing to write home about.
Sabindeus

Postby Airadin » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:54 am

Basically its horses and Stablehands. Two things to remember:

1) You have approx 30mins form first pull to engage midnight otherwise things respawn and the respawns come to aid Midnight.

2) Kill Stablehands first, they will heal the horses and prolong the fight.

A decently equipped party can zip through the trash in 15mins or less. The circular nature of the area makes the agro radius murderous so you have to be a little careful on edging up. Otherwise its nto too bad. some fo the horse types can fear and/or charge but utilizing shackling and a OT to pick things up makes it pretty easy.
Airadin

Postby Tybalt » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:43 pm

As has been stated, kill the stable hands first. Then the stallions, and save the chargers for last (damn fear). We blasted through to Midnight before my first set of pally buffs wore off.

- Ty
Tybalt

Postby honorshammer » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:37 am

Airadin wrote:Basically its horses and Stablehands. Two things to remember:

1) You have approx 30mins form first pull to engage midnight otherwise things respawn and the respawns come to aid Midnight.

2) Kill Stablehands first, they will heal the horses and prolong the fight.

First pull of the instance or first pull of the area with Attumen?
honorshammer

Postby ulushnar » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:44 am

Honorshammer wrote:First pull of the instance or first pull of the area with Attumen?

First pull of the area with Attumen. You'll find that most of the trash in Kara is linked to a boss. If you don't kill the boss, they respawn in half an hour.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:30 am

Ulushnar wrote:
Honorshammer wrote:First pull of the instance or first pull of the area with Attumen?

First pull of the area with Attumen. You'll find that most of the trash in Kara is linked to a boss. If you don't kill the boss, they respawn in half an hour.

Each section of trash has its own different respawn timer. Attumen's trash is 30 mins. Aran's trash is 2 hours.
Sabindeus

Return to Karazhan